Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Im back here.....again......still at the same weight that i was back in january but back in the game now and im not going to weigh for a whole month :-o
Just going to lurk around and get motivated by you all!! Xx

lost 1.5 lbs this week! Am proper pleased and telling everyone..after a lifetime of being 'obese' I am overweight in the bmi chart at last!! Lost 3 stone too and got my award today...happy to be 'overweight' :) xxx Healthy weight is next!

lost 1.5 lbs this week! Am proper pleased and telling everyone..after a lifetime of being 'obese' I am overweight in the bmi chart at last!! Lost 3 stone too and got my award today...happy to be 'overweight' :) xxx Healthy weight is next!

:clap: Woohoo! Fantastic and well done!

Congratulations.... a double celebration. Well done you!! xx

Congratulations on the losses everyone and thank you for the warm welcome! I lost 4lb this week and got my 1 stone award, really pleased with that :)

Well done on your 4lbs loss and 1 stone award Purplepen, keep up the great work. XX

Hi Everyone, I lost 4 pounds on saturday! so i'm finally out of the 12s and on to the 11s! thank you everyone for your support and encouragement! I hope to see you all in the 11s soon and not back in here if i can help it! x :):) :wave_cry:

I made into the twelves,only just,will be around for a while until I get to the elevens but it will happen:)

Wooop!!! Well done! Hope to come and join you in the 11's in a few weeks hopefully! x
Hi Everyone, I lost 4 pounds on saturday! so i'm finally out of the 12s and on to the 11s! thank you everyone for your support and encouragement! I hope to see you all in the 11s soon and not back in here if i can help it! x :):) :wave_cry:

Well done! It's my weigh in tonight so I'm hoping I'll be joining you but we'll see? Save us all a space in the 11s :D

Yeah! 7lbs away from them! I'm amazed to learn that I can actually become a healthy weight! good luck for your weigh in :)
Being overweight is great! :D now it's your challenge to get to those 11s and it won't be too long now.

A 3lb loss tonight meaning I'm now 11 stone 11 and 1lb away from my 2 and a half stone award. Alas it also means I'll be leaving you all, but please hurry up and join me in those 11s as I need your motivation!

Yeah! 7lbs away from them! I'm amazed to learn that I can actually become a healthy weight! good luck for your weigh in :)

Thanks, I'm now 9lb away from being a "healthy" weight. I can't believe how close I was before when I was 11st 4 though! Silly me. Hurry up and lose the 6.5lb so we can chat in the 11s :D

Congratulations!!! Brilliant!!!
Look forward to seeing you soon in those 11's....not long til I join you I hope!
:)
A 3lb loss tonight meaning I'm now 11 stone 11 and 1lb away from my 2 and a half stone award. Alas it also means I'll be leaving you all, but please hurry up and join me in those 11s as I need your motivation!

Thank you!

i also was awarded Slimmer of the Week and Slimmer of the Month so I'm chuffed to bits!

Back