Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hello all,

Just saying hi as I finally broke the 13 stone barrier and am 12 stone 13

Hopefully getting into the 11s won't take me as long, but then again not seen those for a decade!

Happy to be here anyway

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi everyone haven't been on much lately but have been very down lately. I think I'm getting back into the swing of it, was up 2Ibs two weeks ago and only managed to lose that last night.

Now I'm 12st 9.5Ibs so I will be here for a while

I lost 2lbs this week - taking me to 12st 11 so I now feel firmly cemented in the 12's rather than teetering near the 13's.

Well done on your losses this week ladies, especially those that hit the elevens. We look forward to being with you soon. xx

you are doing so well Pink cant see you staying in the 12s for long :) x

you are doing so well Pink cant see you staying in the 12s for long :) x

Thank you Tamkat :) I hope so... much as I love the 12's, I will love the 11's that bit more. ;) xx

Hi ladies!!

Weigh ins for me is on Monday mornings...so this Monday I lost 1.5lbs..bringing me down to 12st and a half lol....just need to get rid of this pesky 0.5lbs to get me down to the 11stones zone....struggling a bit this week, need a giant kick up the bum!!

Well done Lass... nice to have you in the 12's. :hug99: xx

Agreed! You will fly in to the 11's I reckon! Just take us with you! xxx
Thank you Tamkat :) I hope so... much as I love the 12's, I will love the 11's that bit more. ;) xx

weigh in tomorrow...fingers crossed...stayed on plan...but last night was at a bbq, didnt drink, didnt have anything other than chicken abs 0.5 syn sausages and something I made myself...yet I am still nervous...went to the gym three times this week which also feels like not enough! I dont know!! I did eat 2 chocolate fingers in the night and I syned them for todays syns which I am still under...am just extra nervous as I am finally overweight not obese and don't want to go back!

Good luck fiddlegirl im sure you will have done great :)

Good luck for today's weigh in Fiddle Girl.... rock those scales!! xx

Back