Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Brilliant! Congratulations, hope that next week is good for you too :)
Hope everyone is ok.

I got my award today im now 12st7

I'd like another good loss next Monday so it's full steam ahead x

lost 2.5 lbs this week....happy about that and just hope that I can do good next week too...am 12 st 4lbs now and I have barely any clothes in my wardrobe that fit!

Lost 3lbs after weigh in tonight, so can finally post here! :D Been waiting for this zone for a long time. It's so exciting that I'm 13lbs away from the 11 stone zone, I can't even remember a time in my life I was in that bracket :D

Well done Matt! :clap: Welcome to the 12's. x x

2lbs loss for me this week, taking me to 12st 9. I am aiming for 3lbs next week... I sooo want to be under 12st 7.

Omg just weighed myself and I'm 11st 13lb!! Going to wait until next weigh in though until I leave this lovely group!

Thanks Pink!

I'm just curious, we're the same height and your target weight is what I think I want to aim for, or thereabouts. Is that a weight you were slim at in the past? Only asking as it's quite specific, lol :p I've been on the large side since my teens, so I'm not too sure on a target as anything below my current weight I don't know what it feels like!

^ I feel the same with clothes too lol. I can fit into L size tops now, so bought a couple but still have all my XL/XXL tops. I'm not happy with how I look so figure I'll just spend a ton on clothes when I can wear a lot more that I feel comfortable in :)

Thanks Pink!

I'm just curious, we're the same height and your target weight is what I think I want to aim for, or thereabouts. Is that a weight you were slim at in the past? Only asking as it's quite specific, lol :p I've been on the large side since my teens, so I'm not too sure on a target as anything below my current weight I don't know what it feels like!

Hey, I'm also the same height (well .5cm taller) and I have the same goal weight as Pink- but for me it's a psychological target - it would mean I was 10stone something rather than 11, if only by a pound . It currently seems a loooooonggg way off at 12st 13

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Pink!

When I was last 10st 13 I was a comfortable size 12. That was nearly 20 years ago and obviously your shape changes as you mature. When I was last 10st 13 I was happy and confident with my size/shape. I shall know when I get to goal if I want to lose a bit more or just continue to tone up. I have a friend who is 5ft 6 and 11stone 7 and a size 12. She looks great. For me I would still be stocky at that weight. I also have a friend who is 5ft6 and ten stone and a size 12. So it's all about your shape, how you carry the weight and muscle tone. Good luck whatever your weight loss goal. XX

Well done Vic. The 11's to 10's sounds soooooo good lol. X X

Can I join?

last weigh in i'd put on 3lb and got up to 12st 4lb.... so I might be here for some time

4lbs off this week and down to 12st 6 - determined to get into the 11's in the not too distant future

4lbs is a great loss, well done you!! xx

Back