Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

well done on your losses everyone! lost 1lb this week, edging further down towards 11's...am 12 st 3 now...my next award is for 3 and a half stone at 11 st 13.5!

No loss last week, stuck at 12st 5.2lb!
Had a crap food weekend ate crap yesterday, weighed today and i was 12st 4lb!!!! Im hoping that i will keep that off until my weigh in sunday!!!

Well done Fiddle Girl and LilMissEmmyLou, progress in the right direction. xx

1 pound off for me this week (to 12st 8 ) - after a rather foody week I am pleased to see any movement in the right direction. I am going to have an extra good week and stick to SP this week... I want 2lbs off and I will be the lightest I have been in 10 years. :D

Keep up the great work ladies. xx

1 pound off for me this week (to 12st 8 ) - after a rather foody week I am pleased to see any movement in the right direction. I am going to have an extra good week and stick to SP this week... I want 2lbs off and I will be the lightest I have been in 10 years. :D Keep up the great work ladies. xx

Come on you can do it

Dont know like! i'm going to try! Need to go out and get me some green vegetables!
What a fan reward to get as your in next bracket as well.

You can get that this week push hard and have a sp
Week?

You can do it! You can! Think how good it'll feel? :)

Sagging breasts and what to do...
Yes that's right...the first place it went from was my chest...I've done down 2 cup sizes and 2 back sizes to now be a 36d...this is fine, But, there is not much substance now to my chest at all and when I lie down it looks a bit wrinkly uggghhh. Anything I can do to reduce damage? I don't think I am likely to lose much more from there when there is so much more on my belly to go...(fingers crossed)
Exercises? Treatments? Can not afford plastic surgery....

I had a great chest when I was 15 and a half stone...but I can't got back there! I will have to keep going....
I sent you a PM

Im the same my back is coming on nice with losses but at front it's not great

I honestly dont think there is much you can do. I went from a 32A to a 34E when I had my first daughter and after went down to a D cup but they just never looked as good and with no 2 I went up to a 36 F :eek: so working my way down from it again, I expect to get back to a D but lose shape on the way down again doh. Bright side.... we weigh less and can use chicken fillets in our bras lol x

Going to try some treatments/cream/mud etc think I may get some difference, but I don't think they will ever be what they were...still most of that is fat so!
On the plus side I agree...I weight 3 st 3.5lbs less...and I am not 'obese' any more and my bum and stomach do look a lot better..so does my face..and my clothes..its the price I have to pay...
I honestly dont think there is much you can do. I went from a 32A to a 34E when I had my first daughter and after went down to a D cup but they just never looked as good and with no 2 I went up to a 36 F :eek: so working my way down from it again, I expect to get back to a D but lose shape on the way down again doh. Bright side.... we weigh less and can use chicken fillets in our bras lol x

Going to try some treatments/cream/mud etc think I may get some difference, but I don't think they will ever be what they were...still most of that is fat so! On the plus side I agree...I weight 3 st 3.5lbs less...and I am not 'obese' any more and my bum and stomach do look a lot better..so does my face..and my clothes..its the price I have to pay...

Use what you can, drink lots of water as this really improved skin condition and keep focussed x

Weigh in tomorrow...Not too excited...hoping to have lost as stayed on track and finished period week so hopefully less bloated! Feel a little flat as when I came out of the gym earlier some stranger on the street came up to me and was very rude about my weight asking if I was fat or pregnant...I was horrified...I don't look pregnant (I did used to I am sure but I really didn't think I did now) I cried for about an hour about everything bad I used to feel about myself in relation to weight and feeling useless. I feel better now, friends have been kind and my boyfriend rang me from work, but I am shocked that I got so upset by it and that someone had the audacity to come up to me and say that...:( Has this ever happened to you? I never want to feel fat again...I still feel a little fat...not like before though where I would hide...literally and within my being overweight!

hi everyone, is it ok if I join? I weigh 12.5 stones hoping to get to 9 stones one day. :)
I weigh in on Saturdays. So far I have been on plan.
Fiddle girl, don't worry about what some people say, you know how hard you're trying and how far you've come. You should be proud of yourself. Don't let a few rude people get you down..xx

Back