Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

Hey guys am i okay to join?! Did SW in Manchester but ive come home from uni now so doing it for the summer but from home! :) xx

fiddle girl, Im actually wondering about that persons mental health! WHY would you ask a stranger if they were pregnant or fat!?! Thats A very rude and B very odd!I say ignore them *hugs*

maintain for me this week after the naughty afternoon tea at the weekend doh!

Finally lost something this month- think I took my foot off the pedal breaking into the 12s and stayed the same until today- 1.5lbs down. Just need to stay focussed but it's very patchy . Wish I could be a little more consistent

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi Y'all! Only lost half a lb this week, still, onwards and downwards! 12st 2.5lbs...I can see 11 stones coming closer...Been to the gym today after 2 days off and making sure I eat proper meals this week...didn't manage 3 meals a day last week and too much late night eating.
More gym tomorrow and friday...I really enjoy it..which is very strange to hear myself say!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Hi Y'all! Only lost half a lb this week, still, onwards and downwards! 12st 2.5lbs...I can see 11 stones coming closer...Been to the gym today after 2 days off and making sure I eat proper meals this week...didn't manage 3 meals a day last week and too much late night eating. More gym tomorrow and friday...I really enjoy it..which is very strange to hear myself say! Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Well done it's getting closer. I sts this week no idea how but my clothes are hanging off.

Keep going we are nearly in 11's x

You must be due a good loss next week...I'm the same with the clothes...even the 14's are loosening up!
onwards and downwards...can nearly touch the 11's!! We will make it...can do it! Can!
Well done it's getting closer. I sts this week no idea how but my clothes are hanging off.

Keep going we are nearly in 11's x

Have had a mishap and gone up to 13st 1lb but should be back to 12st 12lbs by Saturday so here goes! I have some burgundy size 12 velvet jeans waiting......not worn for years.

Have had a mishap and gone up to 13st 1lb but should be back to 12st 12lbs by Saturday so here goes! I have some burgundy size 12 velvet jeans waiting......not worn for years.

Come on solange you can do this. When you get back here have a fantastic 2-3 weeks so you don't tip back over x

A late weigh in for me this week as I am away until Sunday. Hopefully I will have lost at least 1lb... secretly hoping for two.

Well done losers!

Keep the faith ladies.... you can do this. XxX

I'm in! 12St 11.5lbs! FINALLY!!! I haven't weighed this much since I was 20 Years old, I could cry!

Thank you! :D xx

wooo!!! well done! I have a similar feeling I havent weighed my current weight since I was 16/17! its goooood!
I'm in! 12St 11.5lbs! FINALLY!!! I haven't weighed this much since I was 20 Years old, I could cry!

Keep strong at weekend everyone.

Think of your goals s x if you struggle write them down visualising goals is proven to be more effective for achieving them x

Home one day early, so weighed in... and I am 2 pounds down. Very happy as that takes me to two stones lost in just over two months.

Well done on getting into the 12's Lauren... have a moment to enjoy and then get your eye on those 11's. ;) X X

Back