Anyone 12 stones to 11 stones

I thought I would have lost enough to get into the 11 stones this week but I only lost a pound, I have stupidly come home from weigh in and eaten an entire tub of halo ice cream and 6 hi fi bars. I feel like my week is over before it even started 😭 All I had to do was stick to plan and I could have got into the next stone bracket! I am so angry with myself as I only have 7 lbs left to loose before I reach target.

I’m going straight back on plan and intend to remain on plan for the rest of the week. I feel like the closer I get to target the further away it slips away 😭
Aww don't be so hard on yourself, I did the same last week, got my Stone and Half award and Club 10 award and then went out to celebrate (stupid idiot)!!! ate chicken and chips like I had never had them before and a pile of wine, now this was knowing that I had a celebration that weekend too. self-sabotage is what we do!!! I was in same position as you, 7lbs to go but then gained 1lb at WI, was so annoyed with myself, but had to be philosophical about it and said to myself, brush yourself down, this is a new week, learn from it, accept there will be up and downs and move on! You sound focused again and back on plan, that is all you can ask of yourself, chin up and I really hope you have a great week.:):):):)

Aww don't be so hard on yourself, I did the same last week, got my Stone and Half award and Club 10 award and then went out to celebrate (stupid idiot)!!! ate chicken and chips like I had never had them before and a pile of wine, now this was knowing that I had a celebration that weekend too. self-sabotage is what we do!!! I was in same position as you, 7lbs to go but then gained 1lb at WI, was so annoyed with myself, but had to be philosophical about it and said to myself, brush yourself down, this is a new week, learn from it, accept there will be up and downs and move on! You sound focused again and back on plan, that is all you can ask of yourself, chin up and I really hope you have a great week.:):):):)

Thanks for replying! Perked me up a fair bit! I’d agree I’m too hard on myself (loosing weight for fertility treatment, so the idea of gaining weight is horrible when it feels like there is so much at stake.)

Defo refocused, planned my meals and did the online food shop, not even buying anymore halo icecream as it’s too much of a trigger 😱

We’ll get into the 11’s soon enough Mistyangel! 😀😀😀 Have an amazing week on plan!

Well even though I had a big binge (bloody millionares shortcake hi fi bars and halo ice cream tub!) last Thursday after weigh in I’ve managed to get into the 11 stone range!

Never let a couple of bad choices dictate the rest of your week! You just need to draw the line and stay on plan!

hi everyone!
Got back into the 12st's tonight. I need to get 6lbs off then im back to 12st 7lbs so i'll be back to where i was in december '18 and back into my size 14 jeans.. then from there i need to get my 2st award (12st 2lbs) AND THEN, LOL, into the 11st's!!

Xx

last weeks weigh in put me back to 12st 7lbs woop woop!!! Now time to get to my 2st award @ sw, 12st 2lbs.

Just realised i was the last poster on here lol, hope everyone is doing ok x

Just wondered if anybody wants to help support each other. I have been doing SW for so long now (4 years) and its far too easy to tell myself sometimes that consistent and regular losses are only achievable by those who have more to lose, as I found it so much easier when I started.

I've lost 4 stone to date, and as much as Im not near target - I generally feel happier going shopping, wearing nicer clothes than when I first started and feeling better about myself.

I'm currently 12stone 5 but was 12 stone 1.5 over a year ago and have been yoyoing since then. I'd love to see some 11s! My starting weight was 16 stone 9.5 so I do know this plan works.

Anyone want to join me? Let me know how your doing etc..
Hi I'm just starting I lost 3 stone a few years back but this last stone and a half is struggling to go! Starting afresh today.

Just 5lbs to go until I'm back into the 11s!!!
Hoping in the new few weeks that will be done.

Xx

Back