Anyone 12's to get to 11's?

Pudders

Silver Member
Hi guys.
I can't see a group for this bracket so have created, feel free to delete if there is anyone.
If anyone else is in the 12 stone bracket and wants to get into the 11 stones, then lets help each other along!
This morning I've weighed and I'm currently at 12.13... my overall target is 11.0
Xxx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi im in this group, I started a few weeks back at 12st 13lb as of today im 12st 9lb! slowly coming off, hoping to be roughly 10st 7lb by my holiday in july. we can do this :) xx

hi im in this group, I started a few weeks back at 12st 13lb as of today im 12st 9lb! slowly coming off, hoping to be roughly 10st 7lb by my holiday in july. we can do this :) xx

Fingers crossed! My scales are playing up and show a different weight every time I stand of then so I have no idea what I'm weighing at the moment. I'm going ro get some new ones at the end of the month so fingers crossed I should be a little lighter! :)

fingers crossed for u :) iv just been on a 3 mile walk/jog hoping to do that a couple more times this week too, determined to do it this time was around 13 stone for last holiday and felt so unhappy in myself, im 30 in august too so more motivation to get down to ideal weight for that too xx

Scales are saying 12.8 this morning. It's coming off more slowly than normal but that's ok as long as it's coming off ;-) x

well done :) iv weighed in at the same today 12st 8lb so mines coming off slowly this time too, but iv heard that's the best way so we are doing well xx

I'm back to 12.12 lol...
Have new scales at last so more focused and definite results now! :)

u can do it :) I had gone back upto 12st 8lb few days ago and was feeling bit deflated but weighed yesterday and bk to 12st 7lb, so wont weigh till Friday / sat now, need to stay away from the scales get obsessed sometimes and weigh every couple of days but need to get bk to just once a week doesn't help keep checking it, iv also upped my exercise too I cant get out on walks/jogs at the min cuz the kids are on holiday so im using my exercise bike daily between 40-60 mins also drinking more water so fingers crossed for both of us :) xx

omg! iv weighed this morning at 12st 4lb!! so chuffed! hopefully be out of here the next couple of weeks now! how r u doing ? hope its going well for u :) xx

I'm back on the wagon but weighed in at 13.4 on Weds!! Eeekkk!! I'm back though and will be back in the 12's very very shortly. Well done, you're doing ever so well. Xxx

haven't been on for a couple of weeks been hectic here lol, hit a bit of a plateau but am now 12st 1lb not coming off as quick as I would like but at least im loosing another 2lb and iv hit the one stone mark :) hope your doing well xx

Hiya, I'm currently sitting at 13.0 lol... by next monday, I will be back legally in this group! :) Been messing arounf for months and just have to sort this out! I've done well to get to here..I just have this last stone or so to go... but mentally I just keep thinking it's so far away but it's really not! I was 16stone when I started this journey last May, by Aug I'd love to be back into the 11's :) Hope you're well? Xxx

Fingers crossed for the morning....lol

Damn it!! I've got a stay the same this morning!! :-( Next Monday I'll definitely be here legally!! Lol

Weighed in at 12.11.25 this morning so I'm back! Downwards we go! :) xxx

12.9.5 this morning. I've weighed a couple of day early as I'm expecting to consume quite a bit of alcohol tonight as we're Celebrating hubby's new job. I tend to not lose when I drink so figured I'd get the weigh in first! :)

Back