Anyone 12's to get to 11's?

Well done Toujours! :)
I'm 3lbs down since I got the new scales, 12st 1lb now almost into the next stone bracket :D

12 stone exactly today! Hoping to go and wake up everyone in the 11's to 10's thread in a few days :D

Currently 12st 0.5lb and after weigh in on Monday morning I am hoping to be into the 11's :D

Currently 12st 0.5lb and after weigh in on Monday morning I am hoping to be into the 11's :D

Well, weigh in was this morning and I lost another 2.5lb! Taking me from 12st 0.5lb down to 11st 12lb. See you all in the 11's :wavey: x

Hello!

I am back on Minimins after 15 months AWOL :confused: but thankfully only 4lbs heavier - though it would have been nice to have lost a bit of weight over such a long period of time - especially seeing as I have never felt like I was off a diet!!! Humph!!!

Oh well...I am hoping coming back to Minimins will help keep me focussed and I can't tell you how great it is to read how well everyone is doing, such the kick up the bum that I need!

I was 12st 7lbs before my hols a couple of weeks ago and I'm yeat to officially weight in but I have had a total blow out this weekend. I'll weigh in tomorrow and update! Should (HOPEFULLY!!!! :eek:) still be in the 12's though!!!

Xxx

Well I've also been away for several month and I belong well and truly back in the 14's page!!! ;-( See you soon hopefully!!

Had previously been here and worked my way down to the 11's before Christmas, and then it all went Pete Tong :rolleyes:

Anyhow. Back with a bang this week after losing 7.2lb - bringing me down to 12st 7.8lb from 13st 1lb. Buzzing! Now to get back to the 11's and beyond!

Had previously been here and worked my way down to the 11's before Christmas, and then it all went Pete Tong :rolleyes:

Anyhow. Back with a bang this week after losing 7.2lb - bringing me down to 12st 7.8lb from 13st 1lb. Buzzing! Now to get back to the 11's and beyond!

Weigh day again and I lost another 2.6lb this week! Taking me down to 12st 5.2lb :)

5.4lb to go until I'm back in the 11's!

Oh dear. Just checked my last post and I was 12st, 7lb, unfortunately after a whole host of crap that I've had to deal with, I'm now 13st, 7lb. I'm back on it as of today and am hoping to be in the 11's by the time I go to New York in May. I'll join in this thread again once I'm back in the 12's!

Going to join here if that's ok. Just started calorie counting this week. Starting weight is 12st 6lbs. Really impressive weight loss in one week Princess Stevie!! :)

Weigh day again and I lost another 2.6lb this week! Taking me down to 12st 5.2lb :)

5.4lb to go until I'm back in the 11's!

Oops, had a bit of a spontaneous weekend away and it ended up being quite off plan. +4.8lb for me this morning taking me back up to 12st 10lb. Nevermind - I know where the gain came from and it was enjoyable! Line drawn and back on it this morning :) x

I need to join this thread to keep me focused. I usually start losing weight at 13 something, get into the 12s then stop & go back up again. This time I'm determined to keep going & get into the 11s. I haven't seen them for years so that would be amazing for me! I started this time with Weightwatchers at 13st6.5lb a month ago & have lost 8.5lb so far. I'm now switching to calorie counting using MFP as it's free plus it will be slightly easier as I felt so hungry on Weightwatchers.

I need to join this thread to keep me focused. I usually start losing weight at 13 something, get into the 12s then stop & go back up again. This time I'm determined to keep going & get into the 11s. I haven't seen them for years so that would be amazing for me! I started this time with Weightwatchers at 13st6.5lb a month ago & have lost 8.5lb so far. I'm now switching to calorie counting using MFP as it's free plus it will be slightly easier as I felt so hungry on Weightwatchers.

I just started calorie counting too just over a week ago and using MFP to work out calories and track my food. How are you finding it?

I've lost 5.5lbs since starting to bring me to 12st 1/2lb, so really hoping this will be the week I get back into the 11s!

I'm new, although i think i had a very frustrated, non committed, up the own backside, struggling time of it before when i came on here ,,,
so i am just having a look round and think this is where i need to be.

lost 17 lbs since boxing day, 34 to go, very impatient - want to see a lb off a week at least again, hoping to do enough to make that happen 1100? instead of 1300 as i've been doing a few days of 1,300

need to get counting...

so gruyere cheese : 90 g 300
natural yoghurt and a vegan protein powder 210
handful of almonds 120
soya milk in coffee 60
atkins shake 160
half a chipolata, one tsp cous cous, 4 sultanas 100

950 so far

I just started calorie counting too just over a week ago and using MFP to work out calories and track my food. How are you finding it?

I've lost 5.5lbs since starting to bring me to 12st 1/2lb, so really hoping this will be the week I get back into the 11s!

It's pretty easy & I love how you can scan the barcodes to track your food! Congrats on your 5.5lb loss; hope you got into the 11s :)

Back