Anyone 20st plus

Hi, Yes I'm sorry to say I'm 20st plus! Just started SW EE i lost 3 1/2lbs in first week so I'm now 23st, aiming to get to 18 stone by end of the year then set a new goal to lose the last couple of stone! Good luck everyone x

Hi jemima and welcome to the thread. Good luck with your weight loss hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks scarlet, well done on your weight loss so far and good luck x

Hello, can I join you all?
I am currently 20st 10lbs, and feel horrid. Hence my starting with Slimming World. Le sigh.
But! This is a turning point, Jenny can only get slimmer!!!
Looking forward to us all moving down in the world :cool:

Of course you can. This thread has gone quite quiet recently but have a look around and subscribe to some diaries. We're a very friendly bunch and you'll find amazing support here x

Had a lovely holiday, was a little bit naughty food wise but when I think about what I would have eaten pre slimming world its amazing to see how much my food choices have changed in just over a month.

My weigh in day should have been on Wednesday but I did not do it till Friday and in 9 days including holiday I lost 4lb. I have now reached the first target I set myself which was get under the weight I was when I had my son last January. Next target to get to the weight I was before I got pregnant.

Now doing 11 km a day on the exercise bike and looking for something to help with toning arms and tummy.

Lost nearly 20lb now but cannot see a difference anywhere. Cannot wait to go down a clothes size. Some stuff is starting to feel a little looser

That's a brilliant loss considering you've been on holiday. Are you measuring inches as well as weight losses? It's great motivation especially on weeks when the scales don't budge you might find you've lost inches. You're doing really well and good on you for the exercise too xx

Hey , Im new here. Over 20 st, way over. I started SW 7 weeks ago. Glad to say I got my 1,5 stone award today. Sad to say, it havent been easy for me.
Still, full of hope and willpower, atm.
Wave /

Hey , Im new here. Over 20 st, way over. I started SW 7 weeks ago. Glad to say I got my 1,5 stone award today. Sad to say, it havent been easy for me.
Still, full of hope and willpower, atm.
Wave /

1.5 stone is fabulous, well done you :) :)

1.5st is really good going. We would all like it to be easier than it is but changing old habits is hard. You've done fantastic losing that much in 7 weeks so you're doing something right. Keep up the good work x

Need to start measuring myself as currently I cannot see any difference but there must be one.

Anyone ever been to aquafit? Thinking about going but worried its going to be full of skinny people and I will be the only fattie there.

I have done aquafit. In fact I do all kinds of classes and I'm not worried about others. Only thing I worry about is my knees and I try not to hurt myself.
About aqua class - its perfect. You will see, how enjoyable it is =) Promise. Plus no one can really see you, as water hides you.
I have been in many different class in different pools and I never were only big girl in class. I have noticed one more thing. Morning classes have usually more older people and big boys and girls, when evening classes have more younger and more fit people in it.
Be brave and enjoy your workout. :)

I have done aquafit. In fact I do all kinds of classes and I'm not worried about others. Only thing I worry about is my knees and I try not to hurt myself.
About aqua class - its perfect. You will see, how enjoyable it is =) Promise. Plus no one can really see you, as water hides you.
I have been in many different class in different pools and I never were only big girl in class. I have noticed one more thing. Morning classes have usually more older people and big boys and girls, when evening classes have more younger and more fit people in it.
Be brave and enjoy your workout. :)

thanks destamia I am thinking about going to a 9am class. Just got to work up the courage now.

hello all - I am new to minimins and just finding my way around. I restarted Slimming World a few weeks ago and have had a good start. Still a long way to go though.

I used to reguarly do aquafit and there were always more bigger people than skinny ones when I did it. I really miss it, the pool I did it in closed and one I currenly go to (rejoined when I started slimming world) doesn't have aquafit which is a shame.

Hey snow welcome to minis :)

1lb on for me this week. My own fault Hubbys birthday then a buffet at a christening.

Back