anyone _not_ want to eat?

Crys

I dunno whats going on here. Yesterday I fell off the wagon, with the aid of ronald-sodding-mcdonald, but today I just don't fancy food at all. Not good SW food, not junk, not even chocolate :eek: I've had two alpens, thats it.

anyone else get this?

Hi crys wouldnt worry about it, just see what tomorrow brings. Oh dear the dreaded Maccies! Tomorrow is another day, you will prob feel different then and get back into it,

I feel like that quite often. I dont have a very big appetite at the best of times but sometimes I can go all day without eating and not even realise! Its probably your body subconsiously making up for the maccies yesterday :)

When I was younger I once didn't eat for 3 days. I just wasn't hungry.

Did you have something to eat early-ish or did you wait till later on? I always find if I don't eat a little bit early on then I won't feel hungry and have to remind myself to eat.

Oh dear:sigh:
I have to be careful when I am trying to lose weight as I am "an all or nothing person"!
Basically I either "over eat" or the opposite,:eek: if not on Slimming World.
I have to make myself eat breakfast, even if at 11am, and then my appetite kicks in a bit more!
Maybe it's psychological, due to yesterday?
Hopefully you will be back on track soon:)

I made a concerted effort and made a mugshot, pitta bread, muller with strawberries and a clementine, and managed to eat it all, just wanna make sure I dont inadvertantly starve myself

I wish I had this problem but unfortunately I'm a human dustbin lol!

You and me both Krupskaya!

me three! lol:D

The only time I don't eat all day is when I'm in bed with a hangover lol! :D

Back