anyone about for a chat .... im wilting

mommysue

Silver Member
thanks guys for your earlier replies to my thread about wanting a sarnie. i know it is in my head but it wont go away. have a few more glasses of water and a choc shake, got half a pack of my veg soup left for today . sat in the bath , nice soak.........
so i need a boost from all my lovely supportive cd ers out there !!!
i started on the 7th of oct at 12 st 9lb. my first goal is to break 12 stone . did the full prep week and lost 3 lb. ss for 3 days now. what are my chances of making 12 stone by next weigh in on friday ?
next week i am going to a colleagues retirement do .... (25th ) is it possible to drop a dress size in that time . i am 5 ft 5 30" waist very large hips and bum and legs and ankles !!!! carry all my weight from the waist down . size 16 has been snug.
i am just trying to keep myself focused and if i really think that it is possible to shift this weight i know i will find the will power. i guess i just need some reassurance right now, cos i can definately hear my husbands sarnies calling me from the fridge !!!!

Don't do it!
I managed to get the kids macdonalds and drive home with it for about 10 mins without pinching one chip! I am very pleased with myself for putting up with that!

I think you can totally hit the 11's if you stay away from the sarnies :D lol.. I'm chief bridesmaid for my sister in May, so I need to get rid of just over 7 stone before then. I've almost lost 1 in a week already :D

Stick with it, you'll soon start feeling great! :D

Well done Whoops and stay strong Sue, you are doing the right thing by distracting yourself. The craving will pass and it will get easier I promise!! I still have moments but I just try to focus on something else and keep repeating over and over in my head, you don't want it, you want to be slim more than you want to eat until it passes!!

Georgie
x

thanks guys for your earlier replies to my thread about wanting a sarnie. i know it is in my head but it wont go away. have a few more glasses of water and a choc shake, got half a pack of my veg soup left for today . sat in the bath , nice soak.........
so i need a boost from all my lovely supportive cd ers out there !!!
i started on the 7th of oct at 12 st 9lb. my first goal is to break 12 stone . did the full prep week and lost 3 lb. ss for 3 days now. what are my chances of making 12 stone by next weigh in on friday ?
next week i am going to a colleagues retirement do .... (25th ) is it possible to drop a dress size in that time . i am 5 ft 5 30" waist very large hips and bum and legs and ankles !!!! carry all my weight from the waist down . size 16 has been snug.
i am just trying to keep myself focused and if i really think that it is possible to shift this weight i know i will find the will power. i guess i just need some reassurance right now, cos i can definately hear my husbands sarnies calling me from the fridge !!!!

Course you can do it !! not many people even bother with the prep week - so WELL DONE YOU !!!

those sarnies are soooo not worth it.....Cambridge works like no other diet I have ever been on - BUT ONLY IF YOU STICK TO IT !!!

think about how you felt at your largest....frumpy, fat, uncomfortable....sound familiar ??? just a few weeks on this fab diet will have you feeling on top form....and at least a stone lighter... do you really wanna jeopardise that for one silly sarnie ??? you have chosen to go without food just for a short time - until you get to target - after that you can have those sarnies....it's only a little while to do without...you CAN DO THIS - STAY STRONG !!!!

you will feel soo bad if you give in....and you'll have to go through the tough time of getting back into ketosis.....it's really not worth it

stay on here and chat instead !

Debz x

I'm on day 1 of ss!
My first aim is to have lost a stone by the 10th November as I have a black tie do to go to and want to fit into a nice dress!!

I'm on day 1 of ss!
My first aim is to have lost a stone by the 10th November as I have a black tie do to go to and want to fit into a nice dress!!

Hi there ! good for you :D well done on getting started on this mad diet !! bet you'll look fab at the 'do' in November.....;)

keep us posted on your progress......have you started a diary ???

love

Debz xx

Sue,

Why not troll the internet to look for some sexy christmas dresses!!! I have and I tell you it is a big motivation!! I am going to be in a sexy revealing dress this christmas instead of black decorated tent!!

BIG PICKERS WEAR BIGGER KNICKERS!!!! I swear by this from today onwards!!! That sarnie is not worth it hun, honestly take it from someone who knows...

Love

thanx debz, thats why i popped back on here, for that moral support that you guys give. just finding it a little tough. i know i can do it. i want to be under 12 stone by next week..... i pinched my mums scales and have weighed myself. shes says they weigh 2 lb light, so it would make me 12st 2 lb now !!! but i dont feel thinner.

Think positive Sue, is that sarnie really worth ruining all your hard work so far? I think not.....
NOW STAY AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE...LOL :whistle:

majic How you doing on ur second week ?

I'm struggling at the moment!! Feeling really hungry and irritable!! I had some minor blips on Friday but I've managed to get through yesterday and today without cheating so feeling pretty good about myself!! Think I've dropped another few pounds but I'm trying not to weigh myself!

Thanks for asking :D

thanx debz, thats why i popped back on here, for that moral support that you guys give. just finding it a little tough. i know i can do it. i want to be under 12 stone by next week..... i pinched my mums scales and have weighed myself. shes says they weigh 2 lb light, so it would make me 12st 2 lb now !!! but i dont feel thinner.

You will be under 12 stone but ONLY if you DON'T have that sarnie !!!

nuff said ;)

Debz x

I'm struggling at the moment!! Feeling really hungry and irritable!! I had some minor blips on Friday but I've managed to get through yesterday and today without cheating so feeling pretty good about myself!! Think I've dropped another few pounds but I'm trying not to weigh myself!

Thanks for asking :D

Hey Majic - you are goin great hun !

hunger is all in your head - don't give in ! Just imagine you in that bridesmaid dress next May lookin GORGEOUS !!!!

keep up the great work :D

have you started a diary of your own ?? must go and check !

love

Debz xx

No haven't started a diary but there's an idea .......... :cool:

good on ya ! love the diaries of CD-ers......go on...you know you want to !!! ;)

Debz xx

nikki, how long have you been at this? any good results ?

Sue,

I started back in February and in 12 weeks I lost just over 3 stone, but then got poorly so had to stop, but this is the easiest and hardest diet all in one. If you can do it first time without cheating the better cos believe me it is so hard to get back on it!! Just keep in mind small goals and targets for yourself. When I started I was 16 stone, and I bought a monsoon top in a size 16, it was quite expensive but it worked I kept it hung up by my computer and I did get into it, so keep with it and do the direct quick journey not the scenic one!!

Love

thank you for the tips...... i just cant seem to focus on anything but a damn sarnie.... worse than being pregnant. just boiling kettle for my last half packet of veg soup cos i really do like that .i shall follow that with a glass of coke zero.
dont know whether i could last 12 weeks !!!! am hoping it will be sooner cos wanna loose 2 stone.
wondering whether i would be better on the 790. if i can loose 3 lb on prep week. is there much difference in wt loss when you do the 790 plan to ss

Back