Anyone awake ?

nicowz13

Arghhhhhh this is the only thing I hate about doing a vlcd the wide awake bits at night lol
Just done day 3 so day 4 now thank god saying that tho these 3 days have been a breeze!

I tend to get a bit wobbley at day 5 and 10 ish not hunger just mind games lol

Anyway I'm awake if anyone wants to chat away the early hours :mad:

nicowz13 said:
Arghhhhhh this is the only thing I hate about doing a vlcd the wide awake bits at night lol
Just done day 3 so day 4 now thank god saying that tho these 3 days have been a breeze!

I tend to get a bit wobbley at day 5 and 10 ish not hunger just mind games lol

Anyway I'm awake if anyone wants to chat away the early hours :mad:

I can't sleep either. Started on Monday. Just had a warm drink. Agree not hungry but my mind wants to do food non stop.
First three days not so bad at all, it's a bit anti social and of course boring but I plan to stick with it for four weeks this time.
GSQ

Hi I have woke up again tonight . My name is Mary I am in the 3rd week of the total lipotrim diet 3 shakes a day. I am drinking water now but my mind is telling me to eat. My problem with this diet is my emotions. After years of yo yo dieting I have developed very bad eating habits.

Four games of solitaire. Two chapters of 'Call the midwife' - one cup of green tea, now iPod music and try to go back to sleep. Glad I am not working this week.
It will all be worth it on Monday weigh in, won't it??
Day 4 tomorrow. / or is that today now?

Good night all.

GSQ.

Yes I am awake My mind is awake but my body feels tired if that makes sense. I think I am hungry but I know at this stage 3rd week it would be a :confused:

mary50 said:
Hi I have woke up again tonight . My name is Mary I am in the 3rd week of the total lipotrim diet 3 shakes a day. I am drinking water now but my mind is telling me to eat. My problem with this diet is my emotions. After years of yo yo dieting I have developed very bad eating habits.

Hello Mary

I don't have a quick fix answer but just to say having lost six stones I have never felt better in my life. The emotional comfort eating is a well learnt habit and it takes time to re learn. But it will happen, not all at once but over time. You will lapse back to old habits especially if you are tired and stressed but you can learn new ways.

I hope it goes well for you, take care.

GSQ

Only now I'm getting the notifications lol it's awfull ain't it my brain is tired but body wants to run a marathon well my body can jog on I'm staying in my bed lol

Normally I eat if I can't sleep but hey water just don't cut the mustard and coffee hmmm think not lol

Thanks for replying , everything you say is so true how did you download your flicker chart I would like one . I have tried a few times to get a graph of my progress but I am not tect minded thanks Maryxx

Great to hear from you . i slept well last night to my suprise. I have my weight-in today and supply of my shakes for my 4th week. I can already feel my body changing and the thought of buying new clothes when I reach my goal keeps me going. Keep going NicowZ13 you are doing well. I have to get through the sad times to reach the happy times.xx

Hi Mary if u click on the ticker should show you the web page I got it from , can't remember where now as I'm on my phone so can't look myself for you:(
Make your ticker and copy the bb code and then paste into your signature box on here apply and voila :)

I slep like a baby last night was great :) feeling so good now I'm on day 5 and it's my 39th bday so holding on thank god lol

How did ur weigh in go? Stuck to it x

I wish I had this problem! I'm sleeping 10 hours a day. :mad:

Thanks nicowz13 I will try this. I am so glad you are sleeping better .On Friday I had lost 1 stone and 3 lbs since I started on the 24th of March. That makes me 13 stone 10 lbs now .. I am so happy I know we can do this. I went on the threadmill today Sunday and was delighted with the way I felt. Lots of energy not to hungry because I drank plenty of water. This is now my 2nd day of the 4th week and already my body feels better. Good luck on this diet especially on the sad days . The weeks do get easier I promise especially when we feel our bodies changing.xx

What a cracking thread !!:D
I expect I will be in here quite a lot in the small hours, being the eternal insomniac that I am .........................
:eek:

I'm lucky this is helps me sleep ... Actually eating... I did not comfort eat I simply forgot to eat and when I did it was rubbish..so my body is thanking me for helping me sleep....shame I can't make my two monsters stay in there in there own beds! At least I have some thing to read now when they wake me up and take over the bed.

I have now started drinking peppermint tea and I think its great. I have cut way down on the coffee. Sleeping a bit better. Next doors roaster is still risking his life starting to crow at 4.30 am . Thanks everyone for your supportxx

Back