Anyone been watching CD on ebay lately??

spooky

Banned
Theres NONE on there!!!!! :D
The only things listed that are staying on are the odd water flavour or Mix a Mousse, and the books.
There are some Sero bars on there, but NO CAMBRIDGE SACHETS!!!:talk017:

Thank God Ebay have seen sense and are realising that CD should be followed with a counsellors guidance!

Brilliant! I agree too :)

I noticed that the other day, I'm amazed! there was loads on there when I started, and all at much higher prices than I pay my CDC!!

I wonder if it is ebay or cambridge who've had the crackdown though, my CDC mentioned something when I first met her (because I it was the thing in the news about LL and ebay that made me discover CD!) about cambridge having a new system in place to make it harder for people to buy stuff to then sell on there.. I have a feeling ebay are still allowing sales of the other diet products (lipotrim still going!!) so I don't think they're fussed about our health, they just like the fees rolling in!!

Totally agree, I couldn't understand why it was allowed myself!

I wonder if it is ebay or cambridge who've had the crackdown ?

My Q too!
Cd have been doing their best to stop it for a while now.
Their priority was catching the few cowboy CDC's who were selling. They have all had their contracts terminated.

Then (Sadly) we were asked to keep an eye out for clients buying loads of stuff & not losing. My first reaction to this was to have a hot spurt of indignation that any of my wonderful people would do this. Then I calmed down & accepted that when someone walks into my house for the first time I don't know them from adam.

The last category of potential seller is people finishing CD but with some products left over. If they are still in saleable condition CDC's will offer a refund, but in my experience people rarely do this. My guess it's a mixture of embarrassment & the fact that it wouldn't be worth the petrol. I don't see how Cambridge can prevent these Sales. conclusion: ebay must have acted?

Does anyone know the truth?

Wow!!!!

How's that happened:confused:

I had an enquiry from a potential client the other day who had been buying from Ebay and she said that she had received an email from ebay saying that the seller could no longer supply due to breach of contract?

Whatever is going on, I think it's great news!!

Thanks for posting this Spooky

Tracey
x

Just got back from ebay...had to see it for meself!

Wow! an almost empty page with just a few booklets & some teaser sales for a book of 'VLCD recipes'

Even more sadly a pot of ketostix going for more than CDC's charge, more than boots charge & with postage added! ha Ha

Happiness.

Thankyou Spooky for telling us!

Ha! I wondered that too. (KD & hedge mag can see them but spooky & I can't (

A : If you search for Cambridge diet you get nothing.
if you seaerch for Diet shakes then there are just a few at the bottom of the page.

interesting nfailure in th ebay search engine.

Poor old W8...new kid on the block but their shakes are in there too now.

No on secnd thoughts this isn't an accident.

Ebay have done this . Can't sell Cd shakes as such..so they don't come up on the search, but as 'diet shakes are still ok then any stuff listed as 'Cambridge diet shakes' wil just come up under the more generic 'diet shakes'

logically it's the only explanation..isn't it?

Ha! I wondered that too. (KD & hedge mag can see them but spooky & I can't (

A : If you search for Cambridge diet you get nothing.
if you seaerch for Diet shakes then there are just a few at the bottom of the page.

Without giving tips of how to find CD on Ebay, there's other ways too :D

I found about 8 or 9 entries for CD and LL, but some have been bought on BIN in the last 30 minutes

Someone relatively geographically close to me is selling:eek::eek:

err what is bought on BIN?
& am I basically correct about eaby resettingit's search engine?

& where are you?

err what is bought on BIN?
& am I basically correct about eaby resettingit's search engine?

& where are you?

BIN is Buy It Now.

I don't know about ebay resetting the search engine because I would never have searched for Cambridge diet in the first place. That would have been way to obvious for me and I never see the obvious until I've exhausted ever other avenue :D

It does seem that they are being removed by someone though. Can't tell whether it's the buyer or Ebay. Certainly seems like a bit of a crackdown.

Back