Anyone dairy free???

Hey ladies and gents
i am going to be trying a new goal. Years ago i done a intolerance test and it come up with Cows Milk as a No No, but i didnt think much of it. So years later im wondering if this is my problem. I always get spots and lack of energy. So need to change it up. I do try to exercise 3-4 times a week and now I am looking to get new recipes and points or ideas.
Anyone give me any tips?
Thanks in advance
Zoë

Are you still around? I'm vegan and doing SW. If I can help at all, let me know. There are lots of delicious alternatives to dairy milk now. My current favourite in coffee is hazelnut.

Sorry peeps, didn't go on here for ages. I found that using less dairy helped but I think it's actually carbs....so I'm trying low carb. I do love the fact I can eat nice things like avocado, cream, full fat butter....I think I need to start a diary. Gone so off tract :(

I have a thread on the wemitts section on here with mostly dairy free and low carb recipes and they are also all gluten and sugar free :)

It's called Lou's weightloss recipe thread

Just like me!!!! I used to wolf milk into me eat loads of butter. But now Its all almond and cashew milk or I'm in agony

I know how you feel - thankfully the IBS has calmed down. Periodically, I try with a little milk, but it mostly it doesn't work. Almond milk aint so back when you get used it :)

Back