anyone doin the p90x workout ?

as above anyone doin this work out? i just got the dvds, not looked at them yet though lol

All I can say is "your a better person than me :)"

I keep watching the adverts and thinking I'd love to but I doubt I could :eek:. It'll be interesting to see how you get on.

Good luck :)

ive not even watched any adverts about it! havent got a clue what it is lol friend says she does it, so got my cousin to sort me out the dvds, this should be interestin lol

Good luck! I'd love to do it but can't afford just now. Have you bought the equipment too, I dint think I'd be installing a chin up bar!!

ive not paid out anythin so far lol iv spoke to my friend who says i dont need a chin up bar as theraband can mimic a chin up bar n ive got some of that. ive also got a weights bench with a bar on if that fails

I am undecided whether to do this or Insanity. I don't have the push up bar though, so may get Insanity. Would be very interested to see how you find it :)

My main problem with either of these, is when I watch the adverts I'm not convinced the before photos haven't been doctored :-|

My main problem with either of these, is when I watch the adverts I'm not convinced the before photos haven't been doctored :-|

with how hard insanity is, i can see why the results are so amazing if done everyday :)

Gina: How hard is Insanity? What kind of fitness level do you need to be at?

I watch the adverts and think I wouldn't mind giving it a go.. Then I remind myself I'm 3ts overweight ans It's probably a bit much for me at this stage :)

Gina: How hard is Insanity? What kind of fitness level do you need to be at?

i was gasping for breathe after the fitness test, its pretty intense but it can be done :)

I can hardly wait :-|

when its done it feels brilliant though :)

whats insanity? x

Seriously hard fitness DVD... You'll find adverts for it on free view channels early/mid morning normally :)

Back