Anyone doing paul mckenna??i looove it!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Tridi, 5 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Tridi

Tridi Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim&Save
    Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone of you guys is following the Paul McKenna Principle??? I love it and would love to share with others :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_fiend

sugar_fiend Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I watched that last night, it looks interesting! Can't quite get my head round the eat what you want whenever you want rule though... can't see me loosing weight if i follow that one. Has it worked for you?

4. Calamity

Calamity Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.15%)
    I've been doing it for a couple of months and it's working out brilliantly so far :). I started with just the mind programming CDs which started working immediately really, and I love the tapping technique.

5. Sam1309

Sam1309 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.9lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    can you explain this to me please?? i rarely watch tv and am a bit lost (however i do know who he is)

6. TonyR

TonyR Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Does he have hypnosis tapes for dieting then?

I didn't think he did , i thought it was just self confidence and ive seen those ones.

7. Calamity

Calamity Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.15%)
    He has a book, a set of dvds and a set of cds, all of which can be bought separately. My copy of the book came free with the first cd and first dvd. The CDs have a couple of tracks each, the first of which is explaining the system and some techniques, the second puts you into a trance like state to reinforce the messages of the system.

The system is basically following four golden rules in relation to food backed up by some techniques to deal with cravings, exercise, etc. and neurolinguistic programming on the cds to retrain your brain.

Sam - the book or cds are definitely worth picking up if you don't fancy the tv programme :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.