Anyone doing paul mckenna??i looove it!

Tridi

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone of you guys is following the Paul McKenna Principle??? I love it and would love to share with others :D

I watched that last night, it looks interesting! Can't quite get my head round the eat what you want whenever you want rule though... can't see me loosing weight if i follow that one. Has it worked for you?

I've been doing it for a couple of months and it's working out brilliantly so far :). I started with just the mind programming CDs which started working immediately really, and I love the tapping technique.

can you explain this to me please?? i rarely watch tv and am a bit lost (however i do know who he is)

Does he have hypnosis tapes for dieting then?

I didn't think he did , i thought it was just self confidence and ive seen those ones.

He has a book, a set of dvds and a set of cds, all of which can be bought separately. My copy of the book came free with the first cd and first dvd. The CDs have a couple of tracks each, the first of which is explaining the system and some techniques, the second puts you into a trance like state to reinforce the messages of the system.

The system is basically following four golden rules in relation to food backed up by some techniques to deal with cravings, exercise, etc. and neurolinguistic programming on the cds to retrain your brain.

Sam - the book or cds are definitely worth picking up if you don't fancy the tv programme :)

Back