ANYONE DOING SLIMFAST???????

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Feathers, 27 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hi there :)

I'm looking through the S/F thread but don't seem to see anyone actually on S/F and weighing on a weekly basis like SlimmingWorld, WeightWatchers, Cambridge, LighterLife etc!:confused:

If there is anyone out there who is doing S/F and is weighing regularly, i am sorry i missed you! Could you please let me know how your getting on? I'm thinking about giving it another go (last time was 98) but need motivation,lol!

Thankyou! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  4. Bibiana

Bibiana Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have weight today 2lb down :)

5. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    me and josef i still here and to date i have lost 50lb and josef (age 14) has lost 47,he went for his school blazer today and is 6 yes 6 sizes smaller now a 34 chest,and his trousers were 44 waist and now 32,i am so chuffed with him, and i am writing this with jeans on size 16,i have not had jeans on for 18 years since before i got married,i still have 3 stone to go to be 9st but i will do it by christmas ,i will never go back.i am one day nearer my slim future,and one day away from my fat past angie x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.