anyone doing the beck diet solution book?

Discussion in 'Exante - Off Topic' started by ginger&proud, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    Just wondered if anyone is doing / has done the beck diet solution book?

Ive just bought it and started working through it and wondered if it has helped other people?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. txgardenia

txgardenia Full Member

I bought it and found it a really good read. A lot of the insights are very useful and it has helped me.

I am not doing the exercises because they made me feel worse. Lol. Instead I skip around and re-read the actual advice in the book any time I'm feeling down and it's very inspiring.

4. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    id read a few things on here where people had mentioned it. seems good so far. Trying to lose weight for the last time and hoping this can help me adjust the way i think about / deal with food so that when i introduce food back into my like i can do it in a healthy controlled way.. fingers crossed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.