Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone doing TS on 4 packs a day?

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by MinimiseMe, 26 March 2011 Social URL.

1. MinimiseMe

MinimiseMe Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm on day 2 and I'm starving!

I was wondering if anybody was doing TS on 4 packs a day and what the results were like?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think Divster did for a while, but personally Ive never found the shakes filling as such. Stick with it just now, this is the worst time in a VLCD. Keep drinking coffee/tea/water, itll pass

And besides you dont want to go through your shakes too quickly ;)

4. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    You could do 4 packs a day till ur in ketosis, I would think it would make that much difference to your loss x

5. MinimiseMe

MinimiseMe Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks to both of you for your encouragement.

I took myself off for a walk & had a Coke Zero and felt better. DH took the kids out for tea so didn't have the torture of cooking!

Roll on day 3!

6. Divster

Divster Banned

Yes I did 4 packs, and then did 3 packs and lost no faster!

Research has found anything under 800 cals is classed as a VLCD and if you have 400 cals a day or 800 cals a day the weight loss is the same!

If 4 makes you feel better it will not impact your weightloss at all. The only thing is the bumper pack is not going to last a month, but as its cheap enough it dont really matter too much :)

I have 4 packs as I am still breastfeeding

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.