Anyone doing ww with xenical?

babymimi

Hi all

I am due to start xenical on 6th July, but i am following the plan to get used to it.

Am finding the calorie counting laborious and finding it hard to stick within 1450 cals, but im not getting anywhere near the 45g fat per day.

If anyone out there is on ww and xenical i have a few qs

1 Do you stick to the same points allowance?

2 Do you still count calories, or just fat?

3 Do you still need to stick to the 5g rule when doing ww and xenical?

Thanks
Lisa
x

To be honest if you can get into the WW zone and stick to your points I wouldnt bother with Xenical. I tried it for months and it made no impact on my weight loss. My doctor said its because WW is so low fat theres really not much for it to work with. I think it works as a great deterrant if youre struggling with keeping to a diet but if you have a few weeks til you get it and you stick to WW til then personally Id not bother

sorry for the daft question what is xenical??

Hi. I was given Xenical last year by my doctor and personally i wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I had the most awful stomach cramps that made me feel like i was going to throw up. I think the pp is right, if you can stick to w.w without them then that would be a much healthier route to take, i think the fact that xenical pass the fat through your body without digesting or taking cals from it is just unhealthy for your stomach, but each to there own.

Xenical is a fat reducing tablet. Basically if you eat food with any fat in it at all it comes straight out of you in the form of a yellow slimey gue - sorrytoo much info. Its gross i have to say !!! I was on it for months and months and i have to say i didnt find it any good whatsoever !!! Like the PP said if you are doing a low fat diet the drug has no fat to attack so it probably is a waste of time ?

I have to agree with pp, I would try to get into ww and stick to my points every day, you should see good results without having to take xenical and suffer the awful side effects

good luck! :)

Hi ladies, have decided to do ww instead!! Yay!! Am so excited!!!
Start today, had started a diary too,
Thanks everyone, feel much happier now
xxx

You should definately try making no point soup (can be used as pasta sauce also) its really filling and u can eat as much as u want!!! Just made a batch myself so sharing the wisdomm because it is sooo tasty if i do say so myself :D x

Back