anyone done the 3 day diet?

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by looby lou, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. looby lou

looby lou Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hi has anyone done the 3 day diet I started last week as I need a quick fix for my wedding in 5 weeks I lost 9.6lbs last week and am on day 2 again today for this week
    just wanted to know if anyone else had done it or doing it
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. USAgirl

USAgirl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Looby what is the 3 day diet
  4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Never heard of it looby - do tell us more! x
  5. Gemstone

Gemstone Here for the Journey

Healthy Eating (common sense)
    3 Day Diet

Hi Yes I did the diet many years ago. It was called the Miami Heart Foundation Diet. I think it was the one they put heart patients on to reduce weight quickly before surgery. There is a set menu you have to stick to for the 3 days and you are not supposed to vary it as it works on 'chemical breakdown' (sounds painful!). It's a strange combination of foods (not for the pickers and choosers). The idea is that you follow this for 3 days and then eat sensibly for the other 4. Many of the foods are metabalism boosting foods to optimise weight loss. My personal opinion is that it is a great strategy to boost a diet that is stuck in the groove. Just google 3 Day Diet of Miami 3 Day Diet and you'll find it.
    Good luck
    Gem x :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.