Anyone drinking more on Xenical?

liosalfar

Has anyone noticed an increased thirst with Xenical? I have been on it for about 5 days, the week before I was on Alli and I have noticed a dramatic increase in my fluid intake, which is really good for me cos i tend to forget to drink most of the time, I have had 3 pints of water today not incl tea which altho is nothing to what i should be drinking but an ocean compared to what I normally drink, feeling really well on this and not at all deprived, hope this positive mood lasts !!
:)

Yes i have been more thirsty i am not sure why but i am training my body to drink when i feel hungry incase its thirst and most of the time it is!!

Its not had that affect with me but I do drink a lot of water when Im at work, its when Im at home I have to ensure I drink.

I haven`t noticed a difference personally, But I am not a big drinker anyway.

LiSe :)

I've actively trying to drink more anyway, but I hadn't noticed that it made me thirsty!

its weird, I don't ever really drink much but have since being on Xenical, I'm not that sure if its working too well on me...I mean in terms of making me eat healthier it is but i have had a bit of a weak spell and ate some cadburys clusters (avoid them !) and I had a ripple last night and pkt of hula hoops but have had no ill effects from this...I know I shouldnt have had them but I'm now disappointed that I havent been punished by horrendous side effects for cheating...any thoughts on this appreciated

I normally drink loads anyway, but since I've been following a low fat diet I've noticed I'm drinking even more - it's not even funny. I feel like an old lady always making sure I won't be caught short!
Just started on the xenical today so hoping it doesn't increase my levels of thirst any more!

x x

Back