Anyone else addicted to the Good Food Channel?

_Sarah_

I just cant get enough of watching people cook and eating it!! At the minute Im watching Jamie Oliver and it all looks lush. It fills me up mentally I think.

Another fave is Ace of Cakes, but just because they are soooo clever!

xxx

Ace of cakes is amazing. did you see the one with the gumball machine and the scrabble board?? Anyway yup I watch them all and I read recipe books and bake lots of scrummy things that i refuse to eat.
I think it is some backwards form of S&M

Hoorah I was starting to think I was just plain weird lol.

Thanks for the FB add :D

I havent seen that one but did you see the elephant they did? I would love one of there cakes I would probably just bury my head in it face down :eek:

xxx

I did. I really don't think i could cut it if i did get one.

Some of them are more works of art rather than cakes and do look like to good to cut!

Im currently watching Market kitchen Showdown and writing down ideas to cook for hubby. How odd, I enjoy cooking more at the minute.

x

I am too especially Baking. This week i have made Hobnobs, Choccy brownies, 12 banana and choccy muffins, 12 cherry and coconut muffins, 12 cheese and balsamic tomato muffins and 3 loaves of bread.

I'm not watching cookery programs, I'm a Veggie so they tend not to be much use to me. But I'm buying & reading recipe books like they are going out of fashion!:rolleyes:

I watch people eat too as in my family and friends. this is a horrible thing to say but sometimes it repulses me :S

I love Come Dine With Me but I have to steer clear!! watching it makes me hungry!!

I thought I was the only one that did this. I love watching the cooking programs on the good food channel. I thought it was weird lol. Love watching Market Kitchen Showdown and Masterchef. Also I love watching Come Dine With Me. :)

What is it with Come Dine With Me? I can't get enough of that show but for me it isn't the food - I like to see which contestant will be the most irritating/obnoxious/over-confident etc

Back