Anyone else bruising easily?

colawater

:confused: everyday i wake up with new bruise they are so tender to touch, is it my hubby beating me in my sleep or does anyone else find they bruise more easily?

I do hun - but im on CD.
Same principle though!!

yep - defo... i hardly bruise ever, but since being on LT I have...

its wierd how occasionally a brand new person notices the samething...

I never normally bruise easily but now i have loads!! Especially on my legs..my knees have about 4 on each actually and they really hurt when they touch in bed! Not using to having bones without all the fatty padding!! xxx

if you are bruising easily due to diet its usually to a lack of vitamins, in particular vitamin C.
You should probably take a vitamin supplement, i expect the pharmacist will confirm this.

I noticed this a few nites ago in the bath, iv loadsa little bruises all down the outside of my thighs like little clusters lol

Bruising can be a side effect on a VLCD it is possible due to a lack of Vitamin K. Although there is Vitamin K in the diet there is no RDA for this vitamin and some need more than others.

Have a word with your pharmacist there is a tablet called Synkovit which should help.

Linda

Thanks guys but im off Lt now and still bruising around my knees so i reckon mine is prob due to them being more boney lol xx

Bruising can be a side effect on a VLCD it is possible due to a lack of Vitamin K. Although there is Vitamin K in the diet there is no RDA for this vitamin and some need more than others.

Have a word with your pharmacist there is a tablet called Synkovit which should help.

Linda

Ah! There's me worrying about leukemia!

Back