anyone else doing exante with 2 packs a day ? (400 cal)

reeesh

You may say this is bad but on the cambridge diet you do 400 calories a day... anyone trying it with exante packs?

I have wondered this too as I was on Lipotrim before which was 425 per day

NO - three packs for me; it works. Lots of energy, feel well. Losing weight steadily. I follow the rules obediently! Get all the vitamins, minerals and protein you need. So no - two packs is not enough for me.
It works.

GSQ

It doesn't work like that you can't just cut back to 2 cos the calorie intake is the same. The nutrients you need are split over the 3 packs sane as with Cambridge. It's essential you have all 3 or you'll end up making yourself I'll and your losses will suffer. There's absolutely no difference in the results between Cambridge and Exante. In fact many people are having better losses on Exante

It doesn't work like that you can't just cut back to 2 cos the calorie intake is the same. The nutrients you need are split over the 3 packs sane as with Cambridge. It's essential you have all 3 or you'll end up making yourself I'll and your losses will suffer. There's absolutely no difference in the results between Cambridge and Exante. In fact many people are having better losses on Exante
now then i totally agree with starlight..these no difference in the weight loss than CD.. plus i also do think exante give better looses too, ive notice this.. for many months now :) stick with 3 packs honestly.. :) x

Like others have said, you need to take all 3 to ensure you get 100% of your daily nutrients and vitamins. Sticking to two packs will probably give you horrible side affects. I value my health and therefore always make sure I have 3. I'm surprised that for some people losing 10lbs-14lbs a month isn't "fast" enough. It's ridiculous. I know we're all desperate to lose weight, which is why we're doing this but it's important to be sensible about it.

guys, i am only 11 stone though so i dont think i need 600... also each pack it says has 100% rda so i am still getting all my rda???

guys, i am only 11 stone though so i dont think i need 600... also each pack it says has 100% rda so i am still getting all my rda???
i don't mean to come across rude at.. :) but you have asked a question people have replied.. with their answers for you, you could be 10 or 9 stone.. it doesn't matter..!

it's up to you if you choose not to folllow people's advice isn't..!!! you may think you don't need 600 cals... but your body will soon show you it does need the 600 cals very soon, if u only have 2 packets.. x

At 5"5 and 160lbs your body needs an estimated 1852kcal*, and that's if you do no exercise. 600kcal is a third of that, you'll still lose weight. You only get 100% RDA from having all 3 of the packs. If you only have the 2 packs your body may go into starvation mode and it could actually slow down your losses. It's your body and your decision to make.

*BMI Calculator

ok guys thanks for your input, i was just a little confused as to the backs of the packs, as each one says it provides 100% per pack ??? also im not hungry with 400 so didnt think i needed the extra pack

i will follow your advice and add in the third pack

sorry guys

At 5"5 and 160lbs your body needs an estimated 1852kcal*, and that's if you do no exercise. 600kcal is a third of that, you'll still lose weight. You only get 100% RDA from having all 3 of the packs. If you only have the 2 packs your body may go into starvation mode and it could actually slow down your losses. It's your body and your decision to make.

*BMI Calculator

wow ! sorry maybe i should introduce the third pack then... thanks your everyones advice :)

I hope you don't think we're being harsh, we just don't want you to put your health at risk. It's not worth (potentially) damaging your body for the sake of 20lbs.

Back