Anyone else dong CD wanting to get pregnant?

Hi, I have added you all! Sorry for not doing it faster, was away over the weekend.

Hi Asa - can you add me too.... Having already had a couple of failed starts at IVF am hoping this weightloss will help matters.
Big hugs mini x x

i did CD and lost 6 stone and then i found out i was pregnant after 2 years trying to concieve it definitely worked for me!

Lou
xxx

Mini_minx, I have added you to the group!

Lollylou! Glad to hear it worked for you! It gives me hope to continue. It has been two years of trying this August.

Asa - thank you honey so much for adding me.... big hugs x x

Your welcome! Sorry it took some time, haven't been on here for a few days :D

Hiya hun,

Just seen your thread and I have to agree that this is one of the reasons that I want to lose weight as well. If its still possible to be part of your group I would love to join yourself and of course the rest of you on our way to losing the weight for a terrific purpose.

Sure thing! I have added you to the group. The more the merrier :D

Hi ladies, I think it's lovely that you're all trying for babies and even though i'm not (at the mo) i hope that by losing weight i have improved my chances of concieving when i do finally decide it's time for a family I was just wondering if there was any specific weight range for getting pregnant as i have no idea. Good luck lovelies xxx

Many overweight people do get pregnant without difficulties as well, but they say you have better chances if you are at a normal weight. I am aiming for BMI 25 or less.

My number one reason for starting CD was so that I can get pregnant!

Hi Guru! I have added you too the group if you want to join :D

thank you!

Back