Anyone else dong CD wanting to get pregnant?

Hi everyone! Like many of you, one of my reasons for doing CD is because I get married in September and we are hoping to start a family next year and I want to be in the best possible state of health before then and prove to myself that I can maintain it. It will also (hopefully) mean that I don't bring up children who have the same unhealthy relationship with food. x

You are in good company here since we are all aiming for the same goal! Let med know when you hit 50 posts, and I'll add you to our group.

Can you add me too :)

I will let you know! I'm working on it lol

I am not one of you who wants to have a baby following CD, but I would just like to add my best wishes to you all who have replied. It takes a lot of honesty to admit that your weight could be hindering your fertility, and to actually do something about it, which is bloody hard work.
I wish each and every one of you the very best in your 'baby' journey, and hope to hear the pitter patter of tiny CD 'juniors' in the coming months/years..

Tracy
xxx

I have added you DappyMare!

Thanks for your comment Madferret!

Can i also be added?
I am doing CD SS+ to help me loose weight to get pregnant. We have been trying for some while now to no avail and i would die if my weight was the problem. The guilt at thinking that my weight would prevent DH from being a dad is huge and i need to get the stones shifted!
Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Has everyone been able to get in on the group? I see that 4 have not accepted the invitation yet, and maybe you can't find it?

Would be nice if you all went in there to post and start up new threads and stuff :D. See you in there!

Hey, can I be added too please, thanks!

If you ladies are planning to get pregnant, (I got pg with dd3 on SS) DO talk to your CDC.
If you discover you are pregnant while on any Cambridge programme you need to come off immediately.
If your CDC knows you are ttc then he/she will expect a call from you when you become pregnant.

Good luck! :D

My CDC already knows what I'm planning, she knows I'm going for fertility treatment in August and is happy with that :)

Back