Anyone else feel evil??

timsmom

I think my family are counting the days till I finish this diet. I feel evil. I shout at anyone I know well enough to forgive me and I could fall out with myself. I'm sure it must be to do wth blood sugar because when my teenage son is hungry he's irritable. Just wondered if it was just me or could it be those pesky hormones again? :confused:

I have snapped at my daughters a few times recently and My husband is driving me insane. I just find him soooooo irritating at the moment. I have tried to hold it in as I know its irrational, but it's really hard.

Haha I am always a total bi*ch when hungry - and I don't even notice it, so at least you can censor yourself.

My OH has started to carry around healthy snacks to ply me with if my mood turns foul - and he takes it with a pinch of salt (my mood, not the snack). Maybe explain to your family that this is the hardest thing, and you don't mean it? And maybe try to be extra nice / treat them when you feel better.

Good luck!
xxx

Yep take away our food and watch what happens! We do tend to get a wee bit... ratty lol.

i'm a total ***** alot of the time on this. when i'm hungry, when there eating when i'm craving stuff. i try to keep it in but its hard.

Yeah - I go through zen weeks and utter crazy weeks...my CDC seemed bemused when I told her I was in the middle of a two week rage - round about week 8 - I think I even did a post about how ragey and ranty and snappy I was. I was hoping she'd explain it away, but blimey I was like something out of the Exorcist for a few weeks.

Cerulean, I'm between weeks 8 and 9 and yes, I'm utterly evil!!. Weighing in today so hopefully with a good loss, I might put my face straight!!

It's not only physical matters that happen here, getting rid of some weight put some emotional things in work also, and makes the roles in the family switch a bit (or more). You need to think about this...otherwise you might just put back the weight on in order not to deal with anger, sadness, crying anymore...believe me this has happened to me before.

Back