Anyone else feeling very full up after shakes?

xSinead

Silver Member
Around 5/6 weeks into the diet (mainly doing SS) and started to get REALLY full up after each of my shakes. Anyone else getting this?

I have cappuccino shakes blended with ice, soooo nice!!

NO hahaha but I wish I did :( x

I'm finding the shakes quite filling, probaly due to the amount of water I drink just before I have one though lol :) I've also started blending the shakes with ice, (makes it quite slush puppy like) :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find my cappuccino iced shakes the EXACT same as a frappuccino from costa! :) Loveee it!! x

I did when I done it last year. I got to the point where I was forgetting to have my evening one coz I was full :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I use about 2 handfulls of ice (i get through so much) mixed with water, the shake and a teaspoon of coffee granuels :) yum! x

I hate the cappichino flavour, only like the chic mint, strawberry & banana flavour, feel I will soon slip up as will get sick of flavours. I'm not feeling full yet from my shakes !

Yip i did around my 6th week my stomach felt so full after a shake usually my evening one is the one that takes longest to get down cos i feel sooo full but i make sure i have it. Who would of though a shake cud fill you up hey =D Your doing really well Sinead x

Thank you Yolande :) so are you!! x x

Back