Anyone else finding new bones?!

Jessxx

Have lost 3 stone 9lbs now and i am amazed at how many new bones i am finding!
I didn't think that i would be able to see/feel bones this early on because i still weigh 18 stone 5lb and still have 8 stone to lose.
I am chuffed though! Hopefully i wont be looking like Victoria Beckham any time soon though :jelous:

Hey Jess.
Well done you hon, thats fantastic....Its a great feeling.. You must feel so fab..
I remember someone pointing out the bones in my neck........ I didnt notice til I saw a pic of myself.
Your doing so well.. heres to seeing more bones sticking out lol x

shoulder area has bones all over the place now...but still waiting for everywhere else to catch up!
Well done hun, just goes to show that the good things can surprise us in different ways! I LOVE feeling my bones now! lol
xxxx

Not yet for me but I looking forward to my hip bones again!

I'd say my hip bones are still well hidden but I have made friends with my ribs again... not in a 'Victoria Beckham way, but still! I like that feeling, never want to bury them deep under layers of fat ever again!

xxx

When I lay in bed at night, it is now quite painful when my kneebones touch, always had fat knees before....

HEHEHE

I love this post as thats all ive been talking about at home for weeks!!

Greeneyes...im like you, i cant lie on my side with my knees touching as the bones rub together! lol

If i lie on my side and let my baby-pouch fall to the side, i can feel hips, ribs and now collar bones are appearing. Its Bizarre to say the least! Ive been fat all of my life, so never noticed any of these things.

have a good day all

anni
xxxxxxxxx

I found the beginnings of an ass bone last night.

Had never understood bony ass but last night I found one lying on my side (was having a very unladylike ass scratch in bed last night)

Love to see and feel my bones too, if i sit on hard surface now my arse hurts, no more big cushion of fat, yey

I'm the same, my arse hurts when I sit on a hard surface! I was having a soak in the bath the other day and I mentioned to my OH afterwards how sore my bum was lol. And I absolutly love feeling by bones, especially my collar bones - people think I'm crazy:D

I found the beginnings of an ass bone last night.

Had never understood bony ass but last night I found one lying on my side (was having a very unladylike ass scratch in bed last night)

Laughed so hard when i read this!! I know the feeling with new bones popping up everywhere! My shoulder bones are just there!! and when i lie flat on my back i can feel hip bones and ribs - keep saying to my husband feel this, feel this - thinks i'm mad but as i have never been this weight i find it amazing.

Keep up the good work everyone x

I totally know what you mean with the sleeping thing. I cant feel my hip bones when i stand up, but when i lay down it take me ages to position myself so i'm comfy! Its mental coz i'm still a fat lard! lol.
I found my shoulder/collar bones about a week ago aswell. I missed those! I keep feeling them to see if they're getting any more prominent!
Keep up the good work girlies!

Collar bones are just popping out, as are wrist bones...no others yet...

Back