Anyone else get excited when they go down a daily point?

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Lost 3 lbs this week which means i'm down to 42 daily points :D anyone get a tad excited when their dailies go down? hehe xx

Haha I know exactly what you mean but now I'm on 30pp, I worry about dropping down to 29pp 'coz it doesn't seem enough food in my head which is silly but y'know. x

It's mixed feelings for me! Happy that I've lost enough weight to go down a point, but gutted that I'm missing out on more food! How silly is that?! This time round I started on 33pp, and lost 5lb in the first week, putting me down to 32!! That was a bit of a shock! I am looking forward to the day I'm on 29pp though, that means I'm getting proper slim!

Glad to see i'm not the only one :) lol

It's mixed feelings for me! Happy that I've lost enough weight to go down a point, but gutted that I'm missing out on more food! How silly is that?! This time round I started on 33pp, and lost 5lb in the first week, putting me down to 32!! That was a bit of a shock! I am looking forward to the day I'm on 29pp though, that means I'm getting proper slim!

I don't know about proper slim! I have over 7 stone to lose to get to target, and I'm on 29 points. Know what you mean though. :)

I don't know about proper slim! I have over 7 stone to lose to get to target, and I'm on 29 points. Know what you mean though. :)

youre only on 29 points and need to lose 7st?
i need to lose about that and im on 40pts?

Yes, I'm only 5ft 2ins and (just) 50, so I suppose that's why. I was a bit surprised though - initially thought I would be over 30. I started on 30, and that went down to 29 after I had lost 4 lbs!:sigh:

LadyJo said:
youre only on 29 points and need to lose 7st?
i need to lose about that and im on 40pts?

Yeah it doesn't sound right :/

when do ur pp go down?...lost 9.5 and still have my allowance.

It depends on your weight and age, I think. When I put my weigh-ins in the online tracker, it automatically adjusts to the new points. I remember on the old plan it used to change every time you went from say 13st to 12 or 11st to 10. Not sure when it changes on propoints though, as mine changed when I went from 15st 10 to 15st 5...

It depends on your weight and age, I think. When I put my weigh-ins in the online tracker, it automatically adjusts to the new points. I remember on the old plan it used to change every time you went from say 13st to 12 or 11st to 10. Not sure when it changes on propoints though, as mine changed when I went from 15st 10 to 15st 5...

Yeah I think it definitely takes into account your age and height etc. I know that mine just went down a point when I went from 13.8 to 13.6.

Has anyone else's gone down in the middle of the stone like that? Maybe that's the pattern?

I don't get excited at all when my pp go down. I started on 34 and am now on 28........ I really miss those 6 points....... that was my evening glass of wine...lol

Yes cos it's like an indicator that ur on ur way to goal, I dropped down to 30 points last week and hardly felt the change but felt quite proud! X

Back