anyone else get this

Jew356

determined to be slim
Since starting lipotrim 8 days ago I have be so so cold, I just can't warm up last night o slept in my dressing gown slippers, extra blankets too. Not sure if its diet related or I'm just weird ha ha

Hi Jew,

Yes I feel the cold as well. My hubby thinks its just me being weird but I have definately noticed the difference since being on lipotrim.

Oh good at least I'm normal, I'm off for a hot bubble bath and jumping straight into bed after the heating is on full too

I agree.......Been a big woman I am generally hot but since starting this my extremities are so cold when I am not moving, strange hey! x

Hiayh at least half the people on here say they get cold doing this. Wrap up warm and drink hot drinks. It's worth the weight loss. Promise!

Means I have to be nice to the other half though so I can have warm cuddles ha ha

I am constantly cold too, especially my hands. My kids complain when I touch them these days. I have even started wearing fingerless gloves in work in an attempt to keep warm

Same here. Im always cold especially at work.
Takes me ages to get warmed up. Until then my hands mostly are totally numb. And at night I sleep with a hot water bag to keep me warm

And yea apart from the cold, does anyone feel their body aching all over? Especially the back and arms??

I thinks its from all the cold water and no food to start the engine!!! I seem to live in the shower as its the only place I can warm up...

Hey being cold is a known side affect on a VLCD. As your not taking in many calories and the body doesn't like to use its fat stores if it can help it, it only uses the minimum amount of energy to function meaning it doesn't keep you as warm because it doesn't need to as much as other stuff in the body. That's why hair doesn't grow as quickly and you get tired earlier as well.

But it does get better. I have days where I'm normal heat wise and others where I feel like my fingers will crack off ;)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today I'm sat with a blanket and hot water bottle, so cold

LOL Jew you should come to mine i am sat here heating full blast pjs on wolly housecoat on socks etc. Dreading having to get shower to go cookery class tonight. Starting to feel the cold which i never did ....

Back