Anyone else got a lot to lose?

Hy I'm just starting out iv got 7 st and a bit to lose I hope I can do it I just need to be strong

Hy I'm just starting out iv got 7 st and a bit to lose I hope I can do it I just need to be strong

Hi Lilly, love your signature page ! The first week is the worst but it gets easier just remember the water and you will be fine, I know you may not believe it now but those 7 stone can be lost on L.T just stay focused and log on to minimins if you feel low at any time xxx

I've got about 3 or 4 to lose, I'll probably be happy with 3 I think, but to get back to my lowest weight that I had years ago at Uni I'd need to drop the 4.

The thing that really struck me looking at other peoples before and after pics is just how completely different people look, I'm actually struggling to picture what I'll look like at goal weight, the only thing that I can imagine is being able to buy clothes easily again and to be able to cycle in groups without being completely knackered or dropped on every hill.

I have put on 4 stone since I got married in April! In total I need to lose 7 or 8 stone ideally, but right now 6 would be great! Today is day 3 and I am really hungry right now, but don't want to have my breakfast yet or I won't last the day out. I have just started my period and really want chocolate right now....but have lost 7lbs in 2 days so I am not giving in....wish it felt easier though!

Bummer having p at same time. Keep going, not long before ketosis kicks in and you done a lot of the hard part already x x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

aw guys this thread alone has made me feel so much better about starting again tomorrow for the 4th time!!
u guys have all done great!

Morning all....day 8 and feeling as fresh as a daisy:wee:. How are you guys today? Has any of you had any good losses at the scales this week, other people's losses always keep me plodding on! Do share . Keep up the good work people.
Louise x x

Morning all....day 8 and feeling as fresh as a daisy:wee:. How are you guys today? Has any of you had any good losses at the scales this week, other people's losses always keep me plodding on! Do share . Keep up the good work people.
Louise x x

Hi Louise, congrats on the 12lbs, I bet you cant wait for week two! I see you have 3 weeks marked on your signature page, is that because you are focusing on 3 weeks at a time, or doing something else after 3 weeks? I have just put 6 weeks on mine for now so it dosent look so daunting. ;)

@daisy, thanks I'm over the moon with my loss, hoping for 6lb this week, fingers crossed! Yeah I'm concentrating on 3 weeks at a time, I have NO willpower at all so I thought by setting myself little chunks it might be easier, I mean anyone can do anything for 3 weeks, right? How are you getting on? I hope yor finding it ok x x

I'm on day 5 today, and have lost 11lbs! :D I have been in ketosis for a few days, but I am still sooooo hungry! :( Should it be easier by now???

I'm on day 5 today, and have lost 11lbs! :D I have been in ketosis for a few days, but I am still sooooo hungry! :( Should it be easier by now???

Well done for getting to day 5 and into ketosis! That is a milestone in itself. Is it hunger or the 'need to eat?' When you're used to having 3 meals a day and snacks etc, it takes a while for your body to realise that the routine has been broken, and you don't need that anymore. The longer you do LT it the easier it gets, and soon you'll be thinking... did I have my 3rd milkshake today, I'd better go check.

Good luck

Kay x x x

Well done for getting to day 5 and into ketosis! That is a milestone in itself. Is it hunger or the 'need to eat?' When you're used to having 3 meals a day and snacks etc, it takes a while for your body to realise that the routine has been broken, and you don't need that anymore. The longer you do LT it the easier it gets, and soon you'll be thinking... did I have my 3rd milkshake today, I'd better go check.

Good luck

Kay x x x

Thanks hun, I am feeling sooo hungry and my tummy won't stop rumbling! I used to eat several times a day, smaller meals so I guess it is a shock to the system. I just wish I could go to sleep and wake up on week 3 or something and feel better! LOL! My hubby is doing it with me, so at least I'm not doing it alone, but he is having 4 female shakes a day as opposed to the 2 men's ones, so I feel very jealous when he has his 4th! LOL! I am determined to do this I just wish I didn't feel this hungry, making me so obsessed with food every time the adverts come on the TV and radio!:cry:

Needtobeskiny, congratz on week1, my week1 was good but week 2 motivation seem to drop down. Today is day 9 and its not good because I am cravingggg for food and tempted to pick too :(

Aim is to loose another 7lbs this week too....good luck ppl

@ifey, I have been feeling a little demotivated too, but I just keep telling myself I can do it, and how good I will feel wwhen I get to the end of the day having been 100% . Don't give in Hun, you can do this, just get to the end of each day and give yourself a HUGE pat on the back. Good luck. X x

@fighttheflab, WELLDONE on the fantastic weightloss, keep it up! Are you sure your hungry and not just craving the unmentionable? Are you drinking enough water? Trick is to drink it constantly through the day, a big gulp usually curbs my hunger pangs,good luck, hope it gets easier for you soon, stick with it Hun.
Louise x x

@fighttheflab, WELLDONE on the fantastic weightloss, keep it up! Are you sure your hungry and not just craving the unmentionable? Are you drinking enough water? Trick is to drink it constantly through the day, a big gulp usually curbs my hunger pangs,good luck, hope it gets easier for you soon, stick with it Hun.
Louise x x

I'd be happy with a banana or an apple to be honest. I am drinking a lot, and adding another 500mls to each shake so it is 750mls, so I can tell myself it is a lot! (Plus it's 500mls less of "plain water" for me to drink.) My stomach feels like it's digesting itself, it's that sort of hunger rather than a craving for something in particular. I'm weeing for England too! lol!

@fighttheflab,I'm so sorry your struggling. Honestly it does get so much easier I find it a more of a habit now....even though I've only been on tfr 9 days, in the start I looked at the hunger pangs as a sign I was loosing the FAT! Please stick with it as you will be so disappointed in yourself if you eat. I hope your feeling better.....YOU CAN AND WILL DO IT!!!
good luck....Louise x x

Made it through the day, being busy helped n drinkin more.... stayed 100% :D yeey! Thankk you louise xx
No problem Hun, we are all here to keep each other going! Same tomorrow and you will be on a roll x x

Back