anyone else got the runs?

dirtycash

Normally (whilst being on the diet) i've needed the toilet every 4 days(ish) and each time its been a very painful experience to say the least. However i've had the runs all day today is this normal??

I had it a few days ago. Just for a day though and not excessive amounts. (sorry TMI) Had no cramps in my stomach or anything. Put it down to drinking too much water and it had to go somewhere (again TMI :) )
Hope this helps a little
Niamh xxx

i get it occasionally when i have the shakes so i stick to the soups now

I got them last thursday but I put it down to drinking about four cups of earl grey the nite before

I seem to go from one extreme to the other! Talk about all four seasons in one day! I've always had a funny tummy but put it down to bad diet and too much wine but I've been on 100% TFR for two weeks now, so it must just be me. Anyway, sludge best describes it now I 'spose. Gross! Nuff said I think!!!

It happens a few times during the LT journey and I like it as its better then not being able to go at all :)

Just seen this thread. The last 2 Saturdays i have been "affected" like this!! Not sure what this Saturday will bring!!

Back