Anyone else got WI on monday?

sunnyrae

Silver Member
Only two full days to go and im feeling quite postive i did have one binge during the week but i've been good apart from that so bring it on!!!
How's everyone feeling?

Feeling pants this week. After holiday havnt managed to jump back into diet and exercise as much as id like. So I'm hoping for a STS. :/

Yeah I'm on a Monday :) and as its my birthday week I'm just hoping for a STS!!! Have done a fair bit of exercise tho...... so??? Maybe????

Im similar i think when u hope to STS you can ony be happy if u have lost tjo id secretly be disappointed if i've stayed the same :(

Mine's monday too. Had a sneaky post-pee weigh in this morning and am 2 pounds down, haven't been drinking enough imo though, so am trying to keep hydrated, am hoping for a 1lb loss at least though. Been working hard this week.. except monday *ho hum*

Good luck to my fellow monday morning weighers :)

sunnyrae said:
Im similar i think when u hope to STS you can ony be happy if u have lost tjo id secretly be disappointed if i've stayed the same :(

I've done enough CC in my time to have a good idea when I deserve a loss and when I don't lol I totalllly DONT this week ha!!!

Same here lol. It's Sunday's! They're dangerous haha. Trouble with Friday WI is that I behave badly all weekend then spend the week getting back on top and end up with a STS. :( I can't be trusted at weekends!!!

I am doing the same, we got loads of reduced indian goodies at Asda today :( first day in 3 days I eat my entire allowance of calories.. and It's the night before weigh in :(

Sorry to hear your scales are being mean this week legomum!

I lost 2.25lbs.. thank goodness. I was under my calorie intake like 3 days in a row last week, if I'd not lost a bit I'd have been upset!

STS grrr ... I def feel smaller maybe my exercising for the past two weeks has something to do with it hmmmmm oh well keep going anyway :)

You've most likely condensed your fat down into muscle? but could have maintained the same weight, but more toned.
I have not an ounce of muscle to my name :( awful at working out

I really hope so i am not giving up i am determined toget rid of these last 9lbs and then ill be at goal!!

Good luck!
I can't wait to be at goal :( another 40lbs to go though.

Back