Anyone else have a terrible habit of weighing every day?!

I also weigh myself every morning after my first wee...... Couldn't leave the house without my morning weigh in!

I am terrible, I weigh in the morning after first wee, when I get home from work and then just before bed.....

I weigh before bed and in the morning first thing.I asked hubby to hide them in the beginning but i kept going looking for them and finding them,in the end I just have to realise im not going to be happy unless I do this,its my little compulsion!!
xx

I always weighed daily while I was on Cambridge, and still do in maintenance. It's recommended for maintenance anyway.

It's only a terrible habit if what you read on the scales makes you come off plan (whether it's a good reading or bad), or depresses you.

Whatever you do though, only take the once a week reading as the formal one, and never, judge your success by what a daily reading on the scales say.

Your success will come from how well you keep on the diet, not from a piece of machinery....digital or otherwise.

Wow I didn't know that about maintenance.. have always told myself of for weighing each day and have desperately gone 'cold turkey' the last week! :sigh::D

Will stop beating myself up about that.. if the scales don't move it makes me more determined.. when I'm not dieting it makes me remember that if they go up I have to be good. Doesn't always work but hey-ho :rolleyes:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one hopping on the scales every day! Thought I was going bonkers!:rolleyes:

I was getting addicted and so they are now banned from the house! I weigh once a week at Boots now

I am a bit obsessed with my scales. I weigh first thing in the morning after my morning wee and just before bed. This has been my first week and I have my official weigh in later. I thought it was just reasurrance i needed that the diet was working but I think there's probably more to it.

I weigh daily too..but only in the morning, after toilet and nekkid!! x

Back