1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone else have this problem?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jdrox, 12 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Jdrox

Jdrox Member

whatever I eat at lunch I cant seem to stay filled up! at half 12 I had Tomatos Rice and Salmon. It was a good plate sized portion not a small little thing, a cheesestring and a muller greek yoghurt. I am not hungry! I have had a glass of water and a gingerbread green tea but its not hit the spot!
    However, at dinner time I get filled. why is this?!

p.s. cannot wait for dinner lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Gold Member

I get hungry again at about 3pm! I just stick a huge bowl of fruit on my desk and snack on that until dinner.. But then again I normally fill up too much on fruit with this lol! OH only gets in really late from work so it works for me I guess, since we eat together. :)
    I find meals I work harder on (dinner) hit the spot more.. It's just something about working hard on it that makes it so much better if that makes sense? :)

4. ceebeee

ceebeee Silver Member

What kind of thing do you have for brekkie? If I don't get a decent breakfast (like porridge or a massive bowl of fruit & fat free yoghurt) then I find myself getting hungry throughout the day no matter how much I have at lunch! A good breakfast definitely helps me.

5. MrsTinaV

MrsTinaV Loving Married Life

Yes me too, I was just having a Batchelors Cup A pasta but I was getting hungry, so I now have a warburtons brown sandwich thin for 5 syns with ham in it. It definitely helps.

6. mhajs

mhajs Member

The more I eat the more hungry I am! It doesnt help that I am always planning my next SW friendly meal!

7. Ardzgrly88

Ardzgrly88 Full Member

I usually find by about 3pm I am hungry again but I usually bring a bowl of of fruit and an Alpen light bar with me to keep me going until dinner time. I am the same as well always planning what I am next going to make. I have tomorrow's meals all planned out.