Step 1 Sole Source Anyone else new to this?:)

Well done chick! As soon as you start bending the rules, it's harder to stay on track. The conversations we have in our heads are crazy aren't they? Little devil and angel putting their point across! X

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7

Exactly!:) it's strange how much louder the devil is when you're on a diet.. "Come on one doughnut wouldn't hurt":/
Anyway it's my 10th day and still strong even though me and my boyfriend had a day off together yesterday and as much as he's trying to be supportive he still buys crisps and he had sweet chili chicken for dinner.. I love sweet chili!! He doesn't have to diet he's skinny as a stick already and he's one of the people who can eat whatever they want and it doesn't stick..
I think the important thing is to look at the positive results I've had already to stop myself from cheating, so far it's worked:)

So it's day 11 and feeling fine but I'm really starting to crave food! Let's see if my willpower is strong enough:) other than that I just feel quite tired all the time which is not good since I work a lot and have to be active! Can't wait for weigh in no. 2:)
Btw yesterday I fit into jeans which I haven't worn since last year, so s little achievement there:)

Well done missy! Great news about jeans :) keep strong!

I drive past a steakhouse every day, twice daily. I salivate every time. I dream about when I can have a chateau Briand! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

Ha! Twice a day I salivate going past there... I think I'll plan in a 'diet' steak just after my holiday at end of October. only if I have been sensible on holiday. Healthy eating, no major pig outs. If I go bananas then no steak!

I need a wee reward planned to keep me motivated :)

Have a nice day! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

So yesterday was very busy. I had to work 11.5 hours and I'm feeling so tired! I don't think being on the diet helps.. Another 12 hour day today of just running around being stressed while rude people keep shouting at me:( still sticking to the plan 100% though! Hopefully this running around will contribute to my weight loss on Monday:)

Thank you a lot for encouragement:)
Tomorrow is my second weigh in, should be good since I was 100% all week again.. I also sent my cdc an order for next week so she could get it ready for me:) I'm sticking to shakes only as I can't eat oats and packet soups are just not my thing! Will see about bars when I pass the one month mark.
Another mini goal achieved- I fit into my old dresses woop:) no need to buy new clothes until I'm size 12:)

Nice one Missy! Bet that dress feels great :) you'll have a ball buying size 12s... Keep up the good work. Let me know how u go tomorrow. My WI is tomorrow too :-/ x

13st 2 BMI 37.2

So how have you done?:)

I've lost 6 pounds this week, that totals to 13 pounds now I'm happy with that!:) Dreaded third week begins but I'm sure it will be fine! My boyfriend's dad is coming to visit tomorrow which is making me nervous because I have not met him yet (we've been together for 4 years) so wish me good luck:)

I'm just on a break at work. Today there is gammon and tiramisu for dinner it looks so good but I resisted, it was so hard! We never have nice dinners like that here lol. Let's be strong!

Wow! Great loss Missy. Especially for week 2! I lost 3lbs this week which makes it 13.5 lbs in two weeks. Well fine for resisting the goodies :) good luck with bf's dad, you'll be fine! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2

So I haven't been 100% the last two days. Last night at work I started feeling like I was really going to pass out so I just had to eat something. I know my body's limits and I was pushing it too far. Today I started well but then my boyfriends dad came over and he took us out for lunch. I couldn't say no since it's the first time I met him and wanted to make a good impression. So I did end up eating quite a bit today. I don't feel bad about it though because I've just been exhausted recently and the food has given me some energy. Plus I know that tomorrow I can start again and be 100% :) at the end of the day it just means I'll have to be on the diet that bit longer:)

You would have looked like a weirdo eating nothing whilst they filled their faces. Today is a new day. Ur on the wagon again. Well done for not waiting till Monday :) x

13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Thank you so much for your encouragement:) I am being 100% again, don't find it difficult to switch!
Next week I will have to eat and drink though, only on Saturday since three of my friends are moving to USA and I won't see them for a while. I'll try not to overdo it but I don't have anything planned until Christmas after that so I'll get to my goal:)

Good stuff! There are some times eating is the only option and other times u can get round it. I'm off on holiday end oct. I will eat then but ill be mindful! U can do same :) hope ur in ketosis! X

13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk2 12st2.5. -3. BMI 32.2

Yeah I will, luckily my holiday isn't until February, still plenty of time :) anyway, I was 100% again yesterday, no problem getting back into it! Going to remain 100% until next Saturday:)

I just added up the numbers and I think next week will be my last week on cd then I'll switch to exante.. It's just so much cheaper and I can't afford cd at the moment

Back