Step 1 Sole Source Anyone else new to this?:)

Day 1 for me and am literally chewing my hand as I write this. Have done it before and hit the magical 9 stones so know it works and equally know how wonderful it feels. I found last time that being rigid was the best way. The second I cheated I never had such good weight losses even if it was a tiny cheat. God knows how I will get through the next 48 hrs. Finding this extremely tough and not even one day under my belt!,! Xxxx

So I've lost another 6 pounds! That's 19 in three weeks woop:) I'm not having a 100% week this week and have cheated already but that's all planned. Back to 100% next week! Haven't really found it difficult to go off and back on the plan yet. I'm curious to see if it will be the same on exante..
I told my cdc this morning I was switching to exante. I explained to her that it's purely because of money, I know she's disappointed but hey, I have to put myself first right?

Wow! Great job missy!!!!

I'd be interested to know what you think of exante compared to CD. I love it! I lost 5lbs which is 18.5lbs in three weeks...

Good luck for week ahead :) x

Restarted CD 9 Sept 5ft 1"
13st 2 BMI 37.2
Wk1 12st5.5 -10.5 BMI 32.7
Wk2 12st2.5. -3 BMI 32.2
Wk3 11st11.5 -5 BMI 31.2

My week off is nowhere near as satisfying as I thought it would be:/ my stomach has been quite upset which just confirms to me that I am sensitive to gluten plus everything comes out in liquid form (gross I know)... Actually can't wait to go back on the diet next week!
I got my exante order delivered the other day, the speed was amazing! I ordered at 10pm on Tuesday, got it delivered before noon on Wednesday! Plus I got a free box of the shake and go chocolate shakes with my order, quite happy with that:)

Right, my week off ends today so back to 100% tomorrow! I've still got about a week supply of cambridge shakes so I'll be mixing that with exante for a while...

I just feel so bloated and big after this week! Ate quite a lot, although not as much as I used to.. Went out on Saturday night and drank loads! No more alcohol until Christmas now.

hope you dont have too much trouble with your restart week! x

So I've been 100% since my restart on Monday:) I had my 4 cambridge products on Monday and then Tuesday I had 3 cambridge shakes plus one exante bar since I am doing the night shift today and it's so much easier to have the bar than the shake. Not sure how I'm going to cope tomorrow since I expect to wake up around 4 pm and then I'm back to work from 6 til 1am, think I'll have to force some products down. I will have just exante tomorrow since in only need 3 of those instead the 4 cambridge products.
So I just had the choc orange exante bar and it was much nicer than expected, I was pleasantly surprised:) I decided not to weigh until next Monday because I was just feeling so bloated and constipated after my cheat week.. So I'm excited for that:)

Soups: Thai chicken, veg, mushroom

Meals: chilli, shepherds pie, spaghetti bols

Love bars: choc orange and nut n raisin

Like shakes: choc, strawb, banana mixed with the mousse

I pretty much like it all!!! :) x

Yeah I really like the bars, especially the choc orange one it's really nice! I only have the bars, shakes and some 'to go' shakes. Still unsure about soups. I haven't tried any of the cd soups either! Maybe when it gets a bit colder outside:)

Forever- the shakes are ok, I only got the chocolate ones because they were free with my order, they are handy but there's always a few lumps left! (Which I don't mind because I can eat the lumps lol)

So I was only 100% for three days this week. I didn't go too crazy during the rest but I think I'm still up from the weight I was two weeks ago. Need to really focus now because I have to lose at least two more stone before the 21st of December, that is my high school reunion after 5 years and I would love to be skinny since all the girls from my class were, I was the fat one.. So new goal in mind:)

Back