Anyone else not lost much this week and fancy a moan?

Thank you for your lovely post, that really helps to re motivate me, i will defo up the water, i think that may be the prob as i always buy the 2l bottles of water and noticed today that i'd been drinking the 1.5's by mistake so some days i would have only had 2l's which isn't even the minimum reccomended so i'm going to up my intake for the next few days and see what happens.

Stick to it girls i promise it will be worth it, i know that 4/5 pounds doesn't seem much when you lost 7 the week before but in the first week you lose 4-5lbs of water after that has gone you are losing 3-5lb a week of pure nasty fat.

You will be up and down constantly but the rewards are totally worth it, even though i didn't lose much this week i can't be too upset as in 13 weeks i've lost 4 stone, on no diet other diet could i do that. So grin and stick with it for a couple more weeks, i promise you will be addicted once you start moving down the dress sizes.

Thanks for posting

xxx

I forgot to add, good luck with the ss+ most people find it works fantastically for them and the losses are very similar to SS.

xx

Thanks thinkthincd, at WI tonight I'd lost 3lb which brings me to 1 stone over 3 weeks. On reflection I shouldn't be disappointed as I wouldn't have achieved this so quickly with any other diet.

Am off to Spain tomorrow, now to decide which clothes to leave behind so I can take all my CD meals lol ;-) and am looking forward to doing CD SS over there too, or SS+ for a couple of days. Although not sure I "want" a meal as I think I'll miss my shakes etc.

I've put the problems over the weekend down to the weather and boredom at not being able to get out and about. Don't want to look at clothes until I'm the size 10/12 and not much fun going to pub for a non-lunch and tonic water lol.

Good luck girls (and guys) with your next WIs

I only lost 4lbs in my first week and was really disappointed but feeling a bit more positive this week and looking forward to my second weigh in on Weds-fingers crossed!! xxx

i agree - i often wonder if i will ever go to the loo again without 'assistance' from dulcoease. will i ever be able to eat again????

sorry to moan but not in a good frame of mind this week although i have been 100% ss.

Don't worry, you'll probably have a really good loss next week. I remeber one week I only lost 1lbs and I was gutted. I threw a huge fit in Meadowhall whilst talking to my mother, screaming "why do I bother? I could have lost a lb on a normal diet and have at least had the pleasure of eating!!!!". I was going to pack it in right there and then. However mum persuaded me to stick with it for another week, and hey presto I lost 13lbs the week after!!!
Thank god I stuck with it.

Vent, let it all out but for Goodness sake stick with it, it's worth it. CD is weird like that sometimes, for some people one week you lose next to nothing then the week after makes up for it. My mum is exactly the same.

I feel like venting cos I'm still not in Ketosis, it's almost a bloody week. Darn you body! Darn you...

here here! darn you body!!!

why do our bodies have to fight back. i need to find me a soft aqcuiescent body!

Maybe we should make this thread a sticky lol, as we all have these weeks. I stayed the same last week and get weighed tomorrow so crossing my fingers big time!

I was fed up last week,I had gone 4,4,4,3,3 then 2 I hope im not gonna go 2,2,2,now then 1,1,1 that will pee me off!
xx

Back