Anyone else obsessed with food since starting slimming world???

Well for me its not lessened at all, my food and S W obsession. Been on plan for over 12 months now, target for 7 of them. Still 100% commited to S W and am constantly thinking about it.

Definitely!

I've always been a bit food obsessive, like wenchie I am a bit of a foodie, love cooking, eating, shopping for it, watching TV programmes etc...

I'm also quite an energetic person so at the minute I find it a positive way of harnessing my energy!

The only problem is, I could quite easily go to the supermarket every day and spend an absolute FORTUNE! I try to control myself!

Me, me, me!

As soon as I get out of bed on a morning it's the first thing I think about! I love food!!

I really need I plan meals to help me stay on track, I don't like not knowing

I often pick up tips from this site and right them on my shopping list and some of them are still the cupboard but I like the tight of having something new in the cupboard!

:D
Definitely!

I've always been a bit food obsessive, like wenchie I am a bit of a foodie, love cooking, eating, shopping for it, watching TV programmes etc...

I'm also quite an energetic person so at the minute I find it a positive way of harnessing my energy!

The only problem is, I could quite easily go to the supermarket every day and spend an absolute FORTUNE! I try to control myself!

I'm just the same and I think that's why SW suits me so well as I'm not having to curtail my love of cooking or new ingredients...and every recipe i see cooked or read I can work out if I can try to make a syn-free or low-syn version.
it also means i dont have to have bland food either as I can use my syns for that tablespoon of curry paste, or splash of ketchup in a sauce if needed

i love it..it's so not a diet in any context I've used before :D:D

im the same always on the lookout for me recipes, or watching cookery programmes and wondering how to adapt a recipe to suit sw, lol

hubby thinks i'm OCD full stop where sw is concerned i will buy boxes of cereal and come home and weight it all out into food bags, got shredded wheat bite size , bran flakes and shreddies last week and weighted them all out, so now if i want cereal its all pre weighed, lol

I've always got soup cooking in the slow cooker and quiches, sausages,scotch eggs and chicken bits cooked in the fridge!!

Love this thread! Makes me feel normal again haha! I've got a recipe folder that I pick my meals from and am always looking for new ones! I also check out all the supermarkets near me for deals on food! X

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Yes I am def obsessed, between here and the group my consultant added me to, i use lots of my time planning and thinking about food lol

Yes I'm a foody.

Back