Anyone else on 23rd June Training Day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minilady, 7 June 2007 Social URL.

1. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi all

Is anyone else attending the 23rd June training day in Kettering?

Tracey
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello. I don't think for 1 moment i'll be on it,but I really wish I could be. Forms done & I assume my CDC has posted.
    how long til I get my telephone I/V?
    anyway ,even if no-one else from here os going you are taking your CDC with you aren't you?
    Also will be v keen to hear all about it ..please!

4. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Oh Jane wouldn't it be great if we could go together!!!!

Yes CDC is coming along too, although going on my own wouldn't be too daunting. I just thought it would be nice to meet some minimins people while I was there:)

Dosen't seem like I will though. Unless they get the ball rolling for you! I think I got my letter regarding my telephone interview about a week after I submitted the application.

Tracey
    x

5. now i'm 30

now i'm 30 Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi there

I'm on the 23rd June course and very excited. :p

6. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet

Oh wow Kate!!:):) I wander how many people attend at one time? Maybe we should make our own Minimins badges so we can spot each other!!!:D

Are you staying at a hotel? I've been googling tonight, I've found one close to station as I'm going by train on the Friday, it's not a bad price, much better than the price of the stay at the Kettering Park Hotel:eek:

Tracey
    x

7. Giggly

Giggly Cambridge Counsellor

Hi there,
    I went to the training day on wed in Kettering. It was a really excellent day - a LOT of information to take in - but such a worthwhile day.

I stayed in the Travelodge which is literally just down the road - you can probably see the training hotel from the car park!! Not so good though if you havent a car - I wouldnt wanna walk along the side of the A14!! lol

Just need to fill in my accreditation papers and I'm away!!

Giggly

8. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet

Well done Giggly:D:D:D

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I can't wait now:D

Tracey
    x

9. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    I might be coming.

Really excited. Got my letter today.Telephone I/V on Tues (though bless them they wrote May instead of June on the letter).

Also given 2 training dates.Thought H would prefe the midweek one but 1) the traffic will bw wore for my earlymorning flit. & 2) the midweek one coincides with one of those weeks when he has to be available for work all hours & if I got stuck on the road ther'd be nooneto babysit the sprogs.

SO....unless I mess up the I/V I'll be there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Jane :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting.

You will be fine with the telephone interview. It's very informal, they ask about what you've achieved on the diet etc. Why you want to become a councellor, those type of things.

I'm looking forward to it even more now:):):)

Tracey
    x

11. jane

jane Opinionated

Diet:
    cambridge
    Can I Pm you to ask more nosey Q's about the I/V?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.