Anyone else on 23rd June Training Day

Hello. I don't think for 1 moment i'll be on it,but I really wish I could be. Forms done & I assume my CDC has posted.
how long til I get my telephone I/V?
anyway ,even if no-one else from here os going you are taking your CDC with you aren't you?
Also will be v keen to hear all about it ..please!

Hello. I don't think for 1 moment i'll be on it,but I really wish I could be. Forms done & I assume my CDC has posted.
how long til I get my telephone I/V?
anyway ,even if no-one else from here os going you are taking your CDC with you aren't you?
Also will be v keen to hear all about it ..please!

Oh Jane wouldn't it be great if we could go together!!!!

Yes CDC is coming along too, although going on my own wouldn't be too daunting. I just thought it would be nice to meet some minimins people while I was there:)

Dosen't seem like I will though. Unless they get the ball rolling for you! I think I got my letter regarding my telephone interview about a week after I submitted the application.

Tracey
x

Hi there

I'm on the 23rd June course and very excited. :p

Oh wow Kate!!:):) I wander how many people attend at one time? Maybe we should make our own Minimins badges so we can spot each other!!!:D

Are you staying at a hotel? I've been googling tonight, I've found one close to station as I'm going by train on the Friday, it's not a bad price, much better than the price of the stay at the Kettering Park Hotel:eek:

Tracey
x

Hi there,
I went to the training day on wed in Kettering. It was a really excellent day - a LOT of information to take in - but such a worthwhile day.

I stayed in the Travelodge which is literally just down the road - you can probably see the training hotel from the car park!! Not so good though if you havent a car - I wouldnt wanna walk along the side of the A14!! lol

Just need to fill in my accreditation papers and I'm away!!

Giggly

Hi there,
I went to the training day on wed in Kettering. It was a really excellent day - a LOT of information to take in - but such a worthwhile day.

I stayed in the Travelodge which is literally just down the road - you can probably see the training hotel from the car park!! Not so good though if you havent a car - I wouldnt wanna walk along the side of the A14!! lol

Just need to fill in my accreditation papers and I'm away!!

Giggly

Well done Giggly:D:D:D

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I can't wait now:D

Tracey
x

I might be coming.

Really excited. Got my letter today.Telephone I/V on Tues (though bless them they wrote May instead of June on the letter).

Also given 2 training dates.Thought H would prefe the midweek one but 1) the traffic will bw wore for my earlymorning flit. & 2) the midweek one coincides with one of those weeks when he has to be available for work all hours & if I got stuck on the road ther'd be nooneto babysit the sprogs.

SO....unless I mess up the I/V I'll be there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting.

You will be fine with the telephone interview. It's very informal, they ask about what you've achieved on the diet etc. Why you want to become a councellor, those type of things.

I'm looking forward to it even more now:):):)

Tracey
x

Can I Pm you to ask more nosey Q's about the I/V?

Back