Anyone else really struggle to eat?

Rattybabe

I know ketosis is mean't to curb your appetite, but I'm really struggling to eat anything!

I've only just finished my bar that I started at 9am this morning!

Is this normal - I see others posting about hunger, but I just don't fancy a thing!

Me too, but its only day 2 for me, Yesterday I really struggled with my last shake - was not hungry at all. Today I still have half my bar left, & have only been drinking water & black coffee (Yuk!)

I will have the milkshake earlier today after the school run & then soup again about 7pm. Hope it stays that im not hungry - mind you I'm thinking about the diet 24/7

I am in ketosis and still have hungry days now and then, full on, pure and evil hunger lol! But some days are a breeze...

But...

On a hungry or non hungry day I NEVER struggle to eat haha hence why I am here trying to undo some of that damage :D

I have no physical hunger at present just the ocassional craving now and agian, I also find it quite a strugle to finish of the packs

I have no physical hunger at present just the ocassional craving now and agian, I also find it quite a strugle to finish of the packs

Yes - I think thats it. When I had my chicken salad on Saturday night, I wasn't hungry, but still managed to eat it all. So maybe it's just the packs I'm struggling with!

I struggle to eat the bars anyway, can't quite get used to the taste, but hey that's just me, I know lots of members love them. I'm so craving food today...think its the old 'hand to mouth' routine. Made a kinda muffin/cookie at lunch time and that helped a little. That said ketosis or not, I'm sure I could consume half my kitchen contents if I allowed myself!! lol

I find it very hard to get all my packs in and am very naughty of late and have been missing half a pack of a full pack a day.

I am coming off the diet for a few weeks so hoping I can stick to only eating small amounts.

God I wish!! I devour every bar and shake within about 7 seconds!!!!!

BuxomBarrister said:
God I wish!! I devour every bar and shake within about 7 seconds!!!!!

Me too :)

It seems like it varies having read all the replies. Currently I am absolutely starving so I'd be quite happy to be struggling to finish a bar... Bring on the ketosis for me!

I get like that after a couple of weeks of 100%

I have only occasionally felt like eating. In the first few days I couldn't always manage 3 packs, was struggling to finish two.

When I am hungry, it's usually head hungriness which passes with a glass of coke zero or a pint of water. If I still feel hungry I have sometimes had slices of wafer thin ham, or a poached egg.

I know ketosis is mean't to curb your appetite, but I'm really struggling to eat anything!

I've only just finished my bar that I started at 9am this morning!

Is this normal - I see others posting about hunger, but I just don't fancy a thing!

I feel like this, especially when on AAMW. Have to force it down! I only had one milkshake on day eswell...just completely forgot! So just trying to force them down! it's crazy how now don't fancy anything xxx

But if youre in ketosis and one of the really lucky ones its possible youll not feel hungry at all. We need to get out the habit on a diet like this of eating when hungry - its not how this necessarily works.

If necessary look on your packs as medicine you MUST have 3 a day. Dont wait to be hungry to have them, that just wont work

Back