Anyone else slimming for their wedding?

Defo try it on! After losing 24lbs it will probably fall off!

i wish, but i haven't found that much difference in my clothes. my jeans are a bit loose, but nothing major. i expected a lot more change!! maybe it will happen more in the next few pounds. i hope!!

That has happened with me, my jeans are looser in the thigh and bum area but not at the waist and my top half hasnt changed much. Ive lost 17 at present and know from the last time I did SW that my clothes would have been looser. Although i think i was prob exercising more at that time. Defo time to get the wii out again!!!

I suppose it depends where if shifts from first. I have a huge bum and and thighs and a reasonably small waist in comparrison, but it always goes from my waist first and bum last :(

haha! you've lost it the same place as me Sallyannetag! gone from my thighs and bum and from my belly. but i haven't noticed it from anywhere else etc. i've measured now and going to every month to see :)

got r bridesmaids dresses picked today! first and only 1 tried on! and we bullied the mother of the bride into trying a dress on and she fell in love with it!

awwww lovely! productive trip!

Back