Step 1 Sole Source Anyone else started today?

Laura08

I have just had my first meeting! I have done Cd but 6 years ago!! I'm aware this will be harder second time round but I'm very focused ... Support from you guys will be fab and encouraging :)

Who else is just starting?

Hi Laura

I started today too, after getting waaaaay too comfortable I have decided I need to shift this excess weight. My reward - trying on wedding dresses! It is my 'thinspiration' at the moment. :)

Tried the Maple and Pecan porridge this morning, definitely wasn't for me!! Luckily lunch of choc milkshake was fine, going to give the chicken and mushroom soup a go in a moment.

Guessing today is the easy day but determined that I am sticking at this for 12 weeks.

Hi guys coming to the end of month 1 lost 1st 7lbs so far so does work if you can stick to it
Becomes second nature after a while x

Thanks guys so far so good! Day off today, work tomorrow a different story as always biscuits around! Keep up your good work

How was Day 2 Laura? I had the spicy tomato soup, another item not for me!! It is weird, I usually prefer savoury things but am finding the shakes so much easier. Loving the cappuccino and choc mint ones!

Hunger has been fine so far, just kept busy and focusing on weigh in next Tues (got to go 8 days before w.i.).

Hope today has been good for you. :)

Wow sounds like u r all doing really well. I am struggling a bit with the soups and porridge. Do u think it will mater having more shakes than the other products? :))

Kirts, today been fine work all day kept out of staff room at lunch time! Kept myself very busy... Had original porridge then apple and cinnamon (very nice) now having a choc mint milkshake which I love! Needed to eat something at lunch time and porridge felt like good. Seems crazy but don't want to tell my work mates I'm in cd. Have everyone told everyone???

Are you a teacher Laura? I'm a secondary school teacher but lucky in that most of my department are thin so we don't have biscuits etc!!
It's weird how we all have different times when we struggle, I can go all day without eating but that's part of the problem as I'm starving when I get in and will have a snack before cooking tea, which is always way too much.
I haven't told anyone at work but I have just drank my shake in the classroom and then gone in the office at lunch time. No one has noticed I'm not eating in there. Day 3 :)

I can't wait to find out if I'm in ketosis tomorrow!

Massive headache this afternoon. Still not struggling too much with hunger and I'm managing the water. Just got a pounding head. Is this probably the detox kicking in? Hoping it will pass soon. :(

I'm a nurse in a surgery.

I have been fine just struggle at work when everyone else stops for lunch and I have nothing! No head aches but had loads of water!

Has the headache gone?

Ah I saw staffroom and assumed, sorry. Headache has eased a little. Went for a walk earlier with the dog and I think the fresh air helped.

Hi I'm starting back on CWP for the second time, lost a stone last year then stopped and put it all back on, do am starting back fresh and am on day 2 of a mission to lose 2stone,
Anyone else just starting back with any advice would be greatly appreciated

I'm on day 5 I have wi tomorrow as CDC going away so fingers crossed! Hate the soups love the milkshakes
Good luck

Hi I'm starting back on CWP for the second time, lost a stone last year then stopped and put it all back on, do am starting back fresh and am on day 2 of a mission to lose 2stone,
Anyone else just starting back with any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hi I started yesterday on sole source so far it's not been to bad, looking forward to weigh in next week as the results I've read about on here have been great, I need to lose two stone by June ? x good luck to you all x

Hi

I'm new to Cambridge and started my SS+ on Friday I've stuck to it religiously yesterday and today but not sure if I can last a whole week with out a proper filling meal other than salad !!
Any tips or advice for me please ???? I don't want to give up just yet !!! K

Hi I started yesterday on sole source so far it's not been to bad, looking forward to weigh in next week as the results I've read about on here have been great, I need to lose two stone by June ? x good luck to you all x

2 stone by June, you'll easily manage that!! Just stay focused and try not to cheat, I found that as soon as I came off plan even for a day, it made me binge eat for a couple if days after and makes it so much harder to get back to it!

Started 3 days ago. Finding it ok so far...just keep thinking 'wedding!' Had the apple and cinnamon porridge the other day, almost vommed it was so rank. Finding the shakes much easier and nicer!

Back