Step 1 Sole Source Anyone else started today?

Oh wedding must be an amazing motivator! I just keep looking a pics of all the summer clothes I want to buy!
I LOVE the porridges always have those for dinner (although I do add some sweetener to them) find that I need something warm of an evening

I love porridge too, used to Quaker Oats though, the golden syrup flavour is scrummy! I keep doing the same, looking through pics taken a few years back when I weighed just over 8 stone. Just want to lose a stone to get to 9 and I'll be content with that!

2 stone by June, you'll easily manage that!! Just stay focused and try not to cheat, I found that as soon as I came off plan even for a day, it made me binge eat for a couple if days after and makes it so much harder to get back to it!

Thank you I am determined to do it, as its just a waste of money as the diets not cheap, I can't wait to see the results! I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and so far 3lbs off in 3 days :0) I'm happy that's gave me the will power for today x

I lost 7lb yesterday and that's 5 days! Lost 1inch off waist bust and hips 1/2ich off thighs and arms!! I know around 5lb of that water but I feel so much better my skin and hair brilliant too! Must be all that water!! This has boosted me too keep going ??

Wow 3lbs in 3 days is amazing well done you must be really pleased!
Yeah you're right, the cost of the diet is snug incentive to not cheat x

:) that my w2 wi done. 4lb off.. a bit disappointed but i have struggles with water intake and I was off plan yesterday at a business function.

Been AWOL as work has been super busy. Had weigh in yesterday and lost 5.5 lbs. Counsellor could tell I was disappointed but assures me time of the month and some issues going to the loo would have effected it. Hoping for a good less next week. Been ok with the shakes but like Laura I can't stand the soup.

Struggled not exercising and went for a jog last night with the dog and felt better for it. I've read cardio perhaps isn't the best at the mo so I'm going to alternate with some strength work. Found my wedding dress so just want to look good in it now!!

Feeling really icky today and feel like I need to burp (sorry for the too much info), not sure what it is but I don't feel particularly hungry just bleurgh. :(

Back