anyone else STARTING (again) TODAY?

Morning guys .... day 3 here we go!!!

ROSB - did you manage to fight the urge?? You're so not alone, I had to go to bed at 7.30 last night (how sad is that) for fear that I would eat everything in the kitchen (including the dog food) .... only saving grace was that I was feelin really weak and tired so i'm sure it did me the world of good as I don't remember anything until the alarm went off this morning!

Feeling full of beans today so hoping to be back into the pink (memo to self, must do test later)!

C'mon peeps we can get there - stay strong, we've nearly managed 1/2 a week!!! YEY!!! :)

Hi there

Yes I did resist the urge to eat and was rewarded this morning by being ''in the pink''!

I have just got home from 1st day back at work & feel really tired & hungry (again 2 packs left for tonight).

Cant wait until my first official weigh in on Thursday to see if I have made my 4 lb target - think I may well have done :D:D:D

Hope you guys are all doing good!

Arrhhh!! Always so satisfying to be in the pink!! Well done for hanging out and nto giving into the food, that's the hardest part of this diet - if you can do that, then you'll be at goal in no time!!

You're doing soooo well - I'm sure you'll have met your 4 lbs loss this week xx

well done hun, for getting into the pink

hiya!

back on. finding it easier to have a small salad with a small piece of chicken so that the pack muffin feels more like dessert. That said, been to the gym for two 30 min cardio sessions and weights - and three pounds down since sunday. love hate relationship - love the gym - hate the diet!

Another day over!

xS

Well done everyone for getting through these first few days...I'm on to day 4 today and am so happy...I'm a changed person these last few days, must be the Ketosis!!

Sorry guys' lost it big time yesterday after getting in from work :sigh:

Weighed in this morning & was only 3.2 lbs down (would have been much more if I hadnt pigged out last night):sigh:

What is it with me? If I am trying to SS I feel annoyed at missing out on food but if I allow myself to eat (ie Count points I am ok for a couple of days then I go beserk??):sigh:

I think this week I will try to keep as much as possible to packs but allow myself odd bits if I really feel the need. :rolleyes:

I think the trouble is I am an ''all or nothing'' kind of person I am either 100% good or 200% bad!:eek:

Hope you are all doing better

Back