anyone else starting to day or have any tips??

jade&elsie

im starting my exante diet today feeling very excited about it anyone elsie started today that wants a diet buddy?? any of you experienced exante dieters got any tips for making me stick and be successful to do??

jade

Hey There,

Im starting today and just had my first shake, it was bearable. I'm going to pour it over crushed ice next time! Good luck with everything, keep in touch if you want and we can support each other :)

Holly xxx

Welcome both and good luck. This forum is great for tips and support. If you get a chance have a look at some of the diaries on here - very inspirational. X

Hi Jade and Holly and :welcome2:

Wishing both lots of success on your journeys - You will be sooooo pleased you joined us !

Hi both, welcome :) the only advice I can suggest is to stay focused and keep visiting he forum for support. Some of the diaries keep me motivated when I read how well people are doing. Good luck both. You can do this :)

Hi I've started my second month today after my food week off.. I'm back to square 1 again after my appetite has shot through the roof.. I'd love to be your diet buddy :)

Hi

I'm starting today too, definitely would like some diet buddys

Drink lots of water, i've also got high protein stuff in the fridge for if i do feel that i really need to eat, i have stuff in that wont knock me out of ketosis, depends whether you woul find them to tempting :)

thank you for all your messages and tips , would love to be ur diet buddy. how you doing jackman and susysu??? suprising found first day rather easy... apart from the yucky bar :( and peeing all the time. how did yours go??? x

Hi All! I ordered Exante yesterday, waiting for delivery which should be tomorrow. In the meantime cutting down on carbs. To be honest, doing a very low calorie diet can't be any worse than how I feel eating all this s**t. I went and bought some Zero Coke which we apparently are allowed and that will be my one a day treat. Sort of dreading how it's going to taste, the Exante food. I would LOVE a buddy. Shout!!!

hi mossyfern, i felt the same! i usually drink diet coke and i drink far to much of it i tried the coke zero yesterday and didnt like it :( but tescos own strawberry still water we can drink and its lovely. i had strawberry and choc shake yesterday i thought they where ok not bad at all but didnt like the bar hoping the other flavour bar is nicer. let me know how ur first day goes mossyfern x

Which bar did you have jade? I had the fruit and nut one and it wasn't good. I'm going to try warming it up for 10 seconds in the microwave next time, might soften it up a bit! Have you had any headaches or anything? I've had a migrane since yesterday afternoon and woken up with it this morning :(

Are we allowed pepsi max btw? Its my favourite! X

Hi Hollyadele
Yes, apparently you are. It's about citric acid apparently. Being in it or not in it. I believe Asda do a very good one too, a lot cheaper and some say nicer. But I don't have Asda near me..

holyade i had the orange bar horrid :( i thought the other was a lot lot nicer! thanks for tips with asda mossyfern i live near one and HATE coke zero but found a new love of dr pepper zero its lush! peppermint tea not to bad either. not been having my first pack till 11am but today im feeling hungry already think its going to b my first hard day and its only day 3!!

hows everyont else doing??

mossy fern im worried about hairloss to my hair is thin already!! im ok with tierdness at moment i actually feel like i have more energy but i plan to start cycling so worried il struggling with exante and exercise.
how u doing?

Morning girls - How's it going???

It's early days for us all, but be aware our taste buds change so what we find yuck on days 1 - 3 is tolerable by day 10. I say this from experience as the shakes made me gage for the first few days - I just viewed them as 'nasty medicine' I had to take to 'get better!'

Noticed your comment about hair loss - I have very fine silky hair and I do take a precautionary Florisene every day [well morning and evening as directed] BUT, the way I look upon it is, this diet gives you all of your recommended daily intake of required vitamins and nutrients. Looking at my poor diet over the past goodness knows how long, that in itself will be a first !!!

When I've met up with friends I haven't seen for a while after a month on a VLCD, they have always commented how much better I look [faceually, not just having lost a stone and a half!] With the greatest amount of love and respect don't look for problems that may not affect you anyway - Just keep the faith! If it was a major problem for a lot of people on Exante, we would be hearing much more about it on the forums...

Reassurance and encouragement over ... So, are you guys doing ????
:gen126:

thanks for your lovely message kelly having a hungry day intill i tried a warm vanilla shake as someone said it was like a latte.... YUCK!!! I thought it was discusting and made me feel really bloated struggled to drink it all. Well done on ur weight loss u must b so proud. x

Well it's arrived. All my food for one month in a smalish box...:eek::eek:

So, I have just had the chicken thai soup. It was nice, but it needed blending properly which is too difficult at work... any suggestions?

I feel full after it. It wasn't so bad at all..... how is everyone else doing that is a newbie?

Jade and Elsie, I am planning to have a really quiet three days ahead. I live on my own so can please myself. Work and then quality time cuddling the dogs, and then early to bed.

Take care all of you.

Back